There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

RT @caplannfl: Bill O'Brien will stay at Penn St. No more interviews, source confirmed. There you go ... Adam well-plugged-in.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul:
If I was O'Brien I may want to leave as well, another 3 years without bowls and further reduced scholarships; only feel bad for the kids who decided to stay at the school.

Hell no -- O'Brien has it cushy at PSU, as long as he guts out 6 win seasons he'll look like a savior and he could jump ship at the end of the punishment with some BS like "I only wanted to help them through these tough times" and give the credit to PSU's recruiters for being able to maintain a decent talent pool. Go on to greener pastures in the NFL or a better college school.
@JasonLaCanfora: With the Jags GM search, continue to hear that Dave Caldwell (ATL) was very impressive in meetings. Many execs believe he'll get that job
Originally posted by PTulini:
@JasonLaCanfora: With the Jags GM search, continue to hear that Dave Caldwell (ATL) was very impressive in meetings. Many execs believe he'll get that job

Mike Nolan to the Jags, BOOK IT.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Why not stick with Mularkey? They both have ties to Atlanta.
@AlbertBreer: Arizona and San Diego also reached out to Bill O'Brien. Agent Joe Linta says Philly/Cleveland talks "never got past the conversation phase".
@AdamSchefter: Update from @mortreport: Cards visit with Andy Reid is off, Chiefs have not scheduled other visits with candidates, hoping to wrap deal Fri.
mortreport: Cardinals source say team was informed of pending deal between Reid and Chiefs. They were already moving on.
TEMPE, Ariz. -- With Andy Reid no longer in the picture, the Arizona Cardinals have received permission to interview Pittsburgh offensive coordinator Todd Haley for their head coaching job, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.
glad Reid isnt coming to the west just saying
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Why not stick with Mularkey? They both have ties to Atlanta.

Or as mentioned in the Gamble to JAX thread, Roman is still a viable HC candidate if Caldwell doesn't want to be handcuffed to Mularkey. Both Caldwell and Greg Roman went to the same college and are close friends. Giving Roman 2 separate chances to become JAX's next HC.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks

I won't be shocked if Monte Kiffin lands in KC as DC.
I would actually be interested in watching that Jags offense if they brought in Smith and had a running back like MJD. My move back to Florida wouldn't be so bad then. Also an interesting storyline considering we do play the Jaguars next year.
So which reporters said that Andy Reid was going to Arizona? Probably the same ones that had Jim Harbaugh signing with the Dolphins.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I would actually be interested in watching that Jags offense if they brought in Smith and had a running back like MJD. My move back to Florida wouldn't be so bad then. Also an interesting storyline considering we do play the Jaguars next year.

I think all of us here on the zone want Alex on the Jags or Bills. Much more than Philly, KC, or AZ.