LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Cardinals officially have requested permission to interview Steelers OC Todd Haley for HC job, as @kentsomers and @mikejurecki reported.

lol why Todd Haley
he was terrible in KC, every player hated him he was basically the offensive version of Mike Nolan
LOL Todd Haley
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LOL Todd Haley

He was Tards OC when they made SB 4 years ago. He parlayed it into HC job and then burned his bridges. AZ is floundering now. Bringing back Haley as new HC is like a dog returning to its vomit.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Even the tards gotta know the only reason they made it to the SB was because of Kurt Warner.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LOL Todd Haley

He was Tards OC when they made SB 4 years ago. He parlayed it into HC job and then burned his bridges. AZ is floundering now. Bringing back Haley as new HC is like a dog returning to its vomit.

yeah that would be awful for them lol, hope it happens
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
yeah that would be awful for them lol, hope it happens

I still think they'll end up with Horton, who they already interviewed, their management wants to look like they are doing something, but ultimately they're paranoid about losing Horton.
Haley? The person every player in KC hated? Why then not Norv he was well liked, yet sucked, as much as Haley did in KC. Maybe Dennis Erickson is available too
[ Edited by JeuSF49 on Jan 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM ]
If Houston Loses, count on Kubiak to be canned.

and the person to replace him ........

Kyle Shannahan who was the OC at one point or Wade Phillips

You heard it here first.
Houston Chron is reporting that Jerry Jones and his lil b***h of a coach are having a power struggle really ? on whether to bring Turner in as OC.

if there is resistance, then chances are Turner may be hired as HC
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
If Houston Loses, count on Kubiak to be canned.

and the person to replace him ........

Kyle Shannahan who was the OC at one point or Wade Phillips

You heard it here first.

No friggin way Kubiak gets canned, takes them to the playoff two years in a row with a high powered offense and defense, the players are buying into him and that's what coaching is all about.

• Paul
  • Veteran
Turner should be done as a head coach, I do not think anyone will give him another shot. Dallas is going to make a coaching change, I don't know who they would hire but after listening to Jones on the radio the other day I can't see Garrett coming back.. I'd be stunned really.

Haley isn't that bad, but it's too soon for him to be a head coach again... plus I think one of the main reasons the Steelers didn't make the playoffs was due to Haley being there.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Browns' oline is the worst I've ever seen. Vick would be on IR quickfast.

Bears' OL is way worse. At least Browns have Thomas and Mack.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
No friggin way Kubiak gets canned, takes them to the playoff two years in a row with a high powered offense and defense, the players are buying into him and that's what coaching is all about.

To the naked eye yes.. Your spot on. But here in Houston, people have gave up on the team. Where I work, people are selling their playoff tickets..

The offense is not high powered. Schaub has 1 TD in 4 games. With the way they ended the season and loosing the #1 seed after clinching the division on Dec 16th and being 11-1, dont think the Owner is happy with the outcome.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
if thats the case Kubiak would be hired very quickly elsewhere.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

To the naked eye yes.. Your spot on. But here in Houston, people have gave up on the team. Where I work, people are selling their playoff tickets..

The offense is not high powered. Schaub has 1 TD in 4 games. With the way they ended the season and loosing the #1 seed after clinching the division on Dec 16th and being 11-1, dont think the Owner is happy with the outcome.

I have to agree, maybe I'm biased because I've never like Houston in its current form but Schaub is not a great QB he as an average arm and they live and die by their running game, some days Foster averages 3 yards a carry and people still call him an elite RB because he gets 1 huge run that brings his average up to 5+. I do think Foster is a good RB but I think Houston is very overrated to the average football fan. I'd hate to say it but also look for Houston to be a dark horse candidate to select a QB like Glennon or Wilson to eventually replace Schaub. Kubiak could very will be out if they get leveled in the divisional round by the Pats and especially if they lose to Cinncy who they beat last year in the Wildcard.
Share 49ersWebzone