Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by susweel:
Im so happy we have a good coaching staff and solid GM in place because it truly does suck when you have to go through this new coaching hires every few years.

I still remember after they fired Mooch and hired Dennis Erickson that name came out of nowhere. I was like WTF

I remember that too. I was like wtf, when did we interview him?

Who else did we interview for the job that year?

Mora, Crennell, Cottrell, and Childress.
Yuck.

Childress should of been the choice.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

RT @mvmchugh: Any developments on the Bill O'Brien to the NFL rumors? ... Think he wants to be wanted by NFL. We'll see.
@ProFootballTalk: Saints O.C. Pete Carmichael is currently interviewing for the Bears' head coaching job, per league source.
Andy Reid met with KC for 9 hours
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Reid in KC would be a good deal to me... i just think being in 1 place for so long is what ultimately led to his downfall there. Reid gets the top pick and develops a QB while maybe keeping Cassell or someone in the meantime. Could work.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Im so happy we have a good coaching staff and solid GM in place because it truly does suck when you have to go through this new coaching hires every few years.

I still remember after they fired Mooch and hired Dennis Erickson that name came out of nowhere. I was like WTF

Yuck.

Out of that group who would you snag???

Yuck.

At that time, Crennel.

Yuck.

At that time, Crennel.

I was hoping for Mora Jr at the time.
It is so nice to have a competent coaching staff and not be involved in this for once.
@mortreport: Ken Whisenhunt is latest to interview with #Browns, per sources. Yes, in Arizona, where owner Jimmy Haslam & CEO Joe Banner are camped out
Browns' oline is the worst I've ever seen. Vick would be on IR quickfast.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter From @mortreport and me: Chiefs on verge of a deal with Andy Reid. One source said "the major issues have been discussed and agreed upon."

Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter From @mortreport and me: Chiefs on verge of a deal with Andy Reid. One source said "the major issues have been discussed and agreed upon."

wow..

This. The more I think about this more it makes sense. Philly - mean people, KC - nice people. That's not the determining factor but it helps, and guess what experienced starting QB will be on the trade/FA market.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

This. The more I think about this more it makes sense. Philly - mean people, KC - nice people. That's not the determining factor but it helps, and guess what experienced starting QB will be on the trade/FA market.
Alex Smith would work well with that team. Good run game and if they can keep Bowe that would be nice for Alex