LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Rolando McClain is a Free agent

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Suspended for detrimental conduct? That's the Raiders trademark, he should be rewarded for living up to the team's reputation instead.

Yes! I was just thinking what on earth could you do which would be detrimental to the Raiders? Be nice to someone? Join a church?
I want winners!
Originally posted by schmons:
everything i mentioned is what some of my friends have said (raiders fans).
also, this is from that guy who reports on the afc west who probably watches more raiders game than us:

McClain never lived up to his billing on the field. He was out of shape, slow and often out of position. He didn't show the instincts expected from a top-10 pick.

He's 23 years old, still developing. He had 99 tackles, 5 sacks, and 14 pass breakups in 15 games last year. Seems like he has potential
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Suspended for detrimental conduct? That's the Raiders trademark, he should be rewarded for living up to the team's reputation instead.

Yes! I was just thinking what on earth could you do which would be detrimental to the Raiders? Be nice to someone? Join a church?

Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by schmons:
everything i mentioned is what some of my friends have said (raiders fans).
also, this is from that guy who reports on the afc west who probably watches more raiders game than us:

McClain never lived up to his billing on the field. He was out of shape, slow and often out of position. He didn't show the instincts expected from a top-10 pick.

He's 23 years old, still developing. He had 99 tackles, 5 sacks, and 14 pass breakups in 15 games last year. Seems like he has potential

i think he's on the same boat that Randy Moss and Charles Woodson were on. they just don't want to be there anymore.
the guy sighed a 5 year 40mil contract....I think the bulk of that money is to be payed out the last 3 years of the contract...I though they would have cut him and saved themselves some cap space...maybe they are looking to deal him and he a draft pick out of it....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
might wonna do a title change
Share 49ersWebzone