LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Rolando McClain is a Free agent

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/164599-can-rolando-realistically-good-better-than-p-willis-5.html

Omg read this s**t lol........most of them know McClain isn't gonna ever be Willis so they end up talking Tebow, then even venture into using the selection of Anthony Davis as s**t talking ammo to Niner fans. Hey Gayder fans, how did that Robert Gallery pick turn out?

lol at this guy:

Of course he could but it's highly unlikely. Willis is on par to what Ray Lewis was when he was younger. Dude is gonna be the best LB in the league at some point. He is good If you want to talk **** to them, bring up reaching for Anthony Davis. That should shut them up. Such a retarded fvcking move.

This guy is probably their best poster:
his name is Stone Hands DHb

lol @ Mcclain being the next Willis...that's like saying DHB is going to be the next Jerry rice

lol

lol I made a name on the forum and bumped the read
Lmao..... u gonna get gayderBANT
Sign him and make him play olb.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
That video is about as well made as the raiders
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by schmons:
lots of missed tackle, missed assignments, running to the wrong spot, people were saying he quit on the team already
Ok, then I got the wrong impression by him in his first season.

Im not sure what this dude is talking about. McClain is definitely a good player. IF we could get him for very cheap, I'd say go for it. We are going to lose Larry Grant in the off-season anyways. Who knows? Maybe he will have a better attitude on a team thats a no-nonsense contender. Dude is a baller

lol based on what? his college career? the dude sucks
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
https

i bet harbs can do wonders with this kid

Lol at this video
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Only other team he'd fit in with is the Lions.
Seriously, what's so bad about him that they let him go??? Iirc, he performed solid and was one of the few bright spots in their s**tty defense.

Supposedly he just quit the team. He wasn't released.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for spizzy.
lots of missed tackle, missed assignments, running to the wrong spot, people were saying he quit on the team already

Im not sure what this dude is talking about. McClain is definitely a good player. IF we could get him for very cheap, I'd say go for it. We are going to lose Larry Grant in the off-season anyways. Who knows? Maybe he will have a better attitude on a team thats a no-nonsense contender. Dude is a baller

Based on production and watching him play. What are you basing him being a poor player on? His arrest/s?
this guy is such garbage.
I'm sure oakland tried to trade him for a box of popcorn and nobody was willing. There is more to this story.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
https

i bet harbs can do wonders with this kid

that was fkn stupid. 2 hits? lmao. One of which was a helmet to helmet on a dude that weighs 100 lbs less than him. the other he slams a dude that weighs 100lbs less than him. When he stops Peterson or Turner dead in their tracks, let me know.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Nov 29, 2012 at 8:33 AM ]
This guy got incredible props during the draft and in draft magazines. Bust or under-developed talent?

Based on production and watching him play. What are you basing him being a poor player on? His arrest/s?

everything i mentioned is what some of my friends have said (raiders fans).
also, this is from that guy who reports on the afc west who probably watches more raiders game than us:

McClain never lived up to his billing on the field. He was out of shape, slow and often out of position. He didn't show the instincts expected from a top-10 pick.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
This guy got incredible props during the draft and in draft magazines. Bust or under-developed talent?
Talented retard.
as old and tired out as it sounds , we want high character players ...granted Aldon has his ups and downs and troubles with the law

but why would we invest in a player that "gave up" on his team ...what kind of example would we set if we grabbed him ?? ...crap all over your s**tty team , and get rewarded by signing with a top 3 team ...not right ....plus we already have two stud ILB's , McClain would be a ST player , and thats it

and if he's being a headache now with the Raiders , just wait until he starts b***hing about not hitting the field and riding the pine behind Willis / Bowman

I'd pass on him, would rather draft and groom our own players
Share 49ersWebzone