There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rolando McClain is a Free agent

He could corrupt Aldon Smith......just sayin.....
......and your point is? A POS MLB who is a two down guy at best and can't play special teams. Not even a consideration.
Rolando McClain is Proably a Special Teams Guy I would give him a Chance
whatever happened to haggins? is he still on the team
Sign this dude.
If he's not good enough for the Raiders, he shouldn't come within 200 miles of this team.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by stunder49:
Ha Raider fans compared this douche to patrick willis too.

yes they did.

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/164599-can-rolando-realistically-good-better-than-p-willis-5.html

Omg read this s**t lol........most of them know McClain isn't gonna ever be Willis so they end up talking Tebow, then even venture into using the selection of Anthony Davis as s**t talking ammo to Niner fans. Hey Gayder fans, how did that Robert Gallery pick turn out?
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Seriously, what's so bad about him that they let him go??? Iirc, he performed solid and was one of the few bright spots in their s**tty defense.

Not really. The guy sucked

bust

and we have 3 ILBs that would play over this guy. He'd be a waste of a roster spot
do not want
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Nov 28, 2012 at 8:19 PM ]
I remember telling my raider friend that bowman will be better than McClain and he said I was an idiot and shouldn't talk about football ever again. Guess who's the idiot now hehe
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/164599-can-rolando-realistically-good-better-than-p-willis-5.html

Omg read this s**t lol........most of them know McClain isn't gonna ever be Willis so they end up talking Tebow, then even venture into using the selection of Anthony Davis as s**t talking ammo to Niner fans. Hey Gayder fans, how did that Robert Gallery pick turn out?

lol at this guy:

Of course he could but it's highly unlikely. Willis is on par to what Ray Lewis was when he was younger. Dude is gonna be the best LB in the league at some point. He is good If you want to talk **** to them, bring up reaching for Anthony Davis. That should shut them up. Such a retarded fvcking move.

This guy is probably their best poster:
his name is Stone Hands DHb

lol @ Mcclain being the next Willis...that's like saying DHB is going to be the next Jerry rice

lol

lol I made a name on the forum and bumped the read
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Nov 28, 2012 at 8:35 PM ]
Originally posted by schmons:
lots of missed tackle, missed assignments, running to the wrong spot, people were saying he quit on the team already
Ok, then I got the wrong impression by him in his first season.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
......and your point is? A POS MLB who is a two down guy at best and can't play special teams. Not even a consideration.
???
didnt think it was possible

but this franchise was better under Al Davis

RIP
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by schmons:
lots of missed tackle, missed assignments, running to the wrong spot, people were saying he quit on the team already
Ok, then I got the wrong impression by him in his first season.

Im not sure what this dude is talking about. McClain is definitely a good player. IF we could get him for very cheap, I'd say go for it. We are going to lose Larry Grant in the off-season anyways. Who knows? Maybe he will have a better attitude on a team thats a no-nonsense contender. Dude is a baller