There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rolando McClain is a Free agent

Kyle Burger ‏@kyle_burger Former Bama LB Rolando McClain no longer with OAK. He writes: I'm gonna weigh my options. Looking forward to playing for an actual 'team'.


Sign him just for this weekend so he can body slam Amendola again
wow what a bust
Ha Raider fans compared this douche to patrick willis too.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,488
Originally posted by stunder49:
Ha Raider fans compared this douche to patrick willis too.

yes they did.
"Officially no longer an Oakland Raider!!!!"

^ His Facebook status

Since he's so PROUD to not be a TRaiders player, I say that's enough of a reason we need to sign him for depth.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Since he's so PROUD to not be a TRaiders player, I say that's enough of a reason we need to sign him for depth.

list him behind Gooden doe
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Since he's so PROUD to not be a TRaiders player, I say that's enough of a reason we need to sign him for depth.

list him behind Gooden doe

Actually, I'd list him ahead of Gooden, he's a few years younger and Fangio would find a way to utilize him effectively.
bust
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,488
I don't want this sorry sack on the 49ers.

Not worthy to dawn the red and gold.
I thought he was the next best thing. I bet you that his failures are mostly due to lack of coaching.
no proof to this story
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,488
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I thought he was the next best thing. I bet you that his failures are mostly due to lack of coaching.

I will gladly take you up on that.
Seriously, what's so bad about him that they let him go??? Iirc, he performed solid and was one of the few bright spots in their s**tty defense.