LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

*** WEEK 13 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/29 - 12/3 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Brees making a rookie mistake. Oh my.. can you imagine if Kap did that. The horror.. LOL
Terrible decision by brees throwing that underneath with no timeouts and no time. 3 points would have been huge.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I f**king needed that sproles TD.

Same. He'd done nothing till now (and I have Roddy White with 0) and that little chip block on the opposite side was completely pointless
lol that one was on brees. the saints could be better if he weren't so greedy and.... say..... let the team spend some money on defense with that 40 mil lulz
Worst two-minute-drill that I've seen for years...all of that started about 1:10 when they DIDNT hurry up at all and the clock run down to 0:51 when they finally snapped the ball...
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mug0mug:
They need to get rid of Brees and get a game manager.

Might have been useful there at the end of the half to have someone who could manage the game clock.
Originally posted by communist:
Worst two-minute-drill that I've seen for years...all of that started about 1:10 when they DIDNT hurry up at all and the clock run down to 0:51 when they finally snapped the ball...

It went well until Graham f'd it all up.

I've hated Jimmy Graham all year anyway, of course he's the one to mess things up for FF and the Niners seeding hopes.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Nov 29, 2012 at 7:03 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Decoud, Jordan, de la puente

Go bears!
Originally posted by Wodwo:
They need to get rid of Brees and get a game manager.

Might have been useful there at the end of the half to have someone who could manage the game clock.

He was scared to throw it to the endzone and risk it getting picked off. Sounds a little like our game manager there, doesn't it?
michael turner is average 10.1 yards a carry lmao

Originally posted by schmons:
michael turner is average 10.1 yards a carry lmao

Yea, and Rodgers 7.5. The only time they've struggled is when they try to pass. They should just run it every down until NO shows they can stop'em.

Of course, I'm happy to see them passing, both because I have Roddy White and b/c we want them to lose.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Nov 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM ]
It went well until Graham f'd it all up.

I've hated Jimmy Graham all year anyway, of course he's the one to mess things up for FF and the Niners seeding hopes.
Yeah, but at least he stopped the clock
can't believe they haven't fixed the stupid mic lulz
  • Garce
  • Veteran
wtf Moore dropped a wide open TD...... BReeeeers osg iefng'gnkewvwhqefer
excellent redzone execution by the Saints
Share 49ersWebzone