I trust his professional opinion.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol "Pillbusta" would be the one to answer that

I trust his professional opinion.

Same here
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Isn't adderall for add? How does it help on the field?

Oh yea, forgot to add... f**k them!

amphetamine bro like speed. play faster

or maybe its used as a masking agent of some sort?
Seems like optimus prime really is more than meets the eye
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Opium Prime and the Adeerallbots
Don't forget Guy Winston, too. All this under Carol's watch. Pete the Cheat strikes again!
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Bwahahahahah!! Now who was it that took a shot at Harbaugh when he was complaining of Seattle's CBs holding WRs? Was it one of these guys? If so, this is called karma, b****!

Yeah, it was Richard Sherman. Just looking @ his face makes me wanna punch his teeth out.
I hate the Seahawks

man thats a big blow, 2 of their top 3 corners
Originally posted by HIMYM:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Bwahahahahah!! Now who was it that took a shot at Harbaugh when he was complaining of Seattle's CBs holding WRs? Was it one of these guys? If so, this is called karma, b****!

Yeah, it was Richard Sherman. Just looking @ his face makes me wanna punch his teeth out.

LOL! KO that loud mouth. I bet Cheat Carroll will deny even knowing about this when it was probably his idea. Makes me wonder how many other players on that team is guilty, too.
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Isn't adderall for add? How does it help on the field?

Oh yea, forgot to add... f**k them!

Adderall is a kind of stimulant that's prescribed for ADHD and narcolepsy. It's abused on college campuses as a "study drug," allowing students to stay alert and hyper-focused for long periods of time.

For athletes, it provides less fatigue, more energy, and greater focus both in the meeting room and on the field.

The NFL does allow the use of Adderall for players who have a prescription. But only a handful of players are said to be in that category.

A good video overview can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL30OrbKYHs

Browner and Sherman will appeal, so it's not a done deal yet (Sherman categorically denies ever using Adderall). Personally, I'd rather beat the Seahawks on their own field, with all their best players. Far more satisfying.
Ha ha Sherman and Browner suspended for taking adderall! Carroll is a cheater, cheater pumpkin eater! That's karma b*tches!! You $uck Carroll!! I hope Harbaugh beats you into submission next game. "What's your deal man"? Ha ha eat it Sea Chickens!
In he got to ask Brady "u mad bro!!" Lmao. Sherman, u mad bro?!! [bgrino]
Share 49ersWebzone