There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Adderall
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Adderall

It's almost a joke now.

They're gonna play until the appeal is over though, who knows how long that will take.
Pete the cheat strikes again Lmao.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Adderall

It's almost a joke now.

They're gonna play until the appeal is over though, who knows how long that will take.
The Williams boys in MIN appealed their steroid suspensions for damn near 3 years. I think one retired before having to serve any time, and not sure if the other ever has.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Schefter: Filed to ESPN: Seattle CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating performance enhancing drug policy.

Just saw King on the net feed for sunday night football. The speculation was if they would be able to appeal to "delay" the suspensions. The bigger question is will they be worth a crap without the juice. I like the NFLs substance abuse policy. If you get burned you miss some time and come back. It seems to weed out guys who make mistakes from guys who "need" it. Merriman was the perfect example. He got busted for juicing and then never was the same player.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
The Williams boys in MIN appealed their steroid suspensions for damn near 3 years. I think one retired before having to serve any time, and not sure if the other ever has.

this was because there was some kind of state law that interfered with the NFL's suspension
IN YO FACE b*****dS!!!!


Bwaaahahaha

Kaepernick is going to scalp them.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
RT @espn_nfcwest Unusual for 1 tm to have 3 DBs facing performance-enhancing suspensions. Winston Guy, Brandon Browner, Richard Sherman for SEA.


Interesting
Originally posted by toeshawn:
RT @espn_nfcwest Unusual for 1 tm to have 3 DBs facing performance-enhancing suspensions. Winston Guy, Brandon Browner, Richard Sherman for SEA.


Interesting

roiding up together is a great way to develop team unity. cheatin' pete taught this at USC as well
I love it
Its official! Melky Cabrera is a 49ers fan lol