LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dun worry bout Dick Sherman. We want their best on the field when we kick their SAD asses tonight so those seatards have no excuses.
I'm glad Sherman will be there because if he wasn't, that's all you'd hear about from Seahawks fans. Also, it would be awesome to see Crabtree burn him a few times tonight. Sherman will be done before the playoffs. He'll be watching from the sidelines as the Seahawks get beaten on the road in their first playoff game. And, he'll be watching as the Seahawks play their first two games next season.
Yes, because that somehow allows amphetamine breakdown products to materialize in your urine.
ryan braun got away with a phony excuse so why not give it a try if you are dick sherman
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
oh lord
After 7 days Im going to create a thread about this but I have a different take on this situation ..........

Last summer Melky Cabrera gets suspended 50 games for PEDs. Giants don't bring him back for the playoffs. Giants are PRAISED in the media for not letting him play in the post-season.(Just google it). Everywhere you read....all the writers........all the reader comments......... everyone says "its the right thing to do" "hes a cheater, he shouldn't play in post season" yada yada yadaok

you hearing me......

So this years Seahawks team has 2 CBs serving or about to serve time for PEDs (as well as several other players on other teams). Why no talk of Seattle leaving them off the playoff roster? Why is the media or the fans not ripping them? Why is the standard different in the NFL?
Originally posted by clifferz711:
After 7 days Im going to create a thread about this but I have a different take on this situation ..........

Last summer Melky Cabrera gets suspended 50 games for PEDs. Giants don't bring him back for the playoffs. Giants are PRAISED in the media for not letting him play in the post-season.(Just google it). Everywhere you read....all the writers........all the reader comments......... everyone says "its the right thing to do" "hes a cheater, he shouldn't play in post season" yada yada yadaok

you hearing me......

So this years Seahawks team has 2 CBs serving or about to serve time for PEDs (as well as several other players on other teams). Why no talk of Seattle leaving them off the playoff roster? Why is the media or the fans not ripping them? Why is the standard different in the NFL?

seattle is a classless douche franchise and city and SF isn't...karma will get them
It's a shame he got to play. Should not have. He broke the rules. He was a monster against us and a difference maker.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's a shame he got to play. Should not have. He broke the rules. He was a monster against us and a difference maker.

Pretty much. We'll see if he's gone for the playoffs, or if the NFL will just let him keep playing until it's convenient for him to miss games.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Pretty much. We'll see if he's gone for the playoffs, or if the NFL will just let him keep playing until it's convenient for him to miss games.

That's what I don't get. Like they let them decide when it's convenient.... That's crap man. If you break the rules you are out. No if's ands or buts. And no delays. I think that's how it should be.

And now...either tomorrow or Tuesday, the NFL will come out and announce that he's suspended for 4 games immediately and he'll be watching the playoffs from the sidelines, plus about 2 games next season to boot.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
And now...either tomorrow or Tuesday, the NFL will come out and announce that he's suspended for 4 games immediately and he'll be watching the playoffs from the sidelines, plus about 2 games next season to boot.

That would be poetic. He tried to weasel his way out of the suspension only to miss the entire playoffs. This needs to happen.
After 7 days Im going to create a thread about this but I have a different take on this situation .......... Last summer Melky Cabrera gets suspended 50 games for PEDs. Giants don't bring him back for the playoffs. Giants are PRAISED in the media for not letting him play in the post-season.(Just google it). Everywhere you read....all the writers........all the reader comments......... everyone says "its the right thing to do" "hes a cheater, he shouldn't play in post season" yada yada yadaok you hearing me...... So this years Seahawks team has 2 CBs serving or about to serve time for PEDs (as well as several other players on other teams). Why no talk of Seattle leaving them off the playoff roster? Why is the media or the fans not ripping them? Why is the standard different in the NFL?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That would be poetic. He tried to weasel his way out of the suspension only to miss the entire playoffs. This needs to happen.

Yup. Its all great and "lolz" now, but when it matters, they'll really be missing him while Aaron Rogers shreds them in half in lambeau,
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 24, 2012 at 6:35 PM ]
Originally posted by clifferz711:
After 7 days Im going to create a thread about this but I have a different take on this situation .......... Last summer Melky Cabrera gets suspended 50 games for PEDs. Giants don't bring him back for the playoffs. Giants are PRAISED in the media for not letting him play in the post-season.(Just google it). Everywhere you read....all the writers........all the reader comments......... everyone says "its the right thing to do" "hes a cheater, he shouldn't play in post season" yada yada yadaok you hearing me...... So this years Seahawks team has 2 CBs serving or about to serve time for PEDs (as well as several other players on other teams). Why no talk of Seattle leaving them off the playoff roster? Why is the media or the fans not ripping them? Why is the standard different in the NFL?

The Giants left Melky off the playoff roster because he b***hed out and never spoke to the team after his suspension. He just sneaked out the back to run and hide from what he did. The Giants brought Mota back after he got popped for PED's because he did it the right way after getting busted.

Despite the media's interpretation, that's the truth on why the Giants did what they did.
Share 49ersWebzone