There are 265 users in the forums

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
richard sherman not at hawks practice today. guilty as charged! sorry seadderall!

isn't his appeal hearing today I assume he wont be at practice ?
He wasnt at practice yesterday

I know don't know if he has to be at the hearing? I would assume if he does he would be absent from practice (yesterday and today)

???? aint bout dat cheatin lyfe
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I will be hitting this thread about 100 times today looking for the final verdict...lol

They won't announce anything until Monday. He'll be in on Sunday but they won't have him for the playoffs, and likely the first 2 games of next season.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
dumbass should've just gotten it over with, like Browner did.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I will be hitting this thread about 100 times today looking for the final verdict...lol

They won't announce anything until Monday. He'll be in on Sunday but they won't have him for the playoffs, and likely the first 2 games of next season.

Not true they said if his suspension is upheld today he will immediately start serving his suspension asap. Meaning he will miss the 49ers game.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
'You see, what had happen wuz...........I was really thirsty and I saw this bottle in the locker room so I picked it up and took a drink. Then someone yelled out "HEY THAT'S MY ADDERALL! DON'T DRINK IT", but by then, it was too late."

who wouldn't buy that?
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Not true they said if his suspension is upheld today he will immediately start serving his suspension asap. Meaning he will miss the 49ers game.

Who said?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
'You see, what had happen wuz...........I was really thirsty and I saw this bottle in the locker room so I picked it up and took a drink. Then someone yelled out "HEY THAT'S MY ADDERALL! DON'T DRINK IT", but by then, it was too late."

who wouldn't buy that?

Side effect: makes nose look like double barrel shotgun
Originally posted by SAVAGE49:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

who wouldn't buy that?

Side effect: makes nose look like double barrel shotgun

I don't see how Sherman can win this.

Anyone who tests dirty can just give them a ridiculous "its not my fault" excuse? It would set a bad precedent imo.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Anyone who tests dirty can just give them a ridiculous "its not my fault" excuse? It would set a bad precedent imo.

I dont think this was about them winning the appeal, this was more of them trying to not have both guys suspended at the same time. Just another dirty move by a dirty organization

Is that his defense???

I heard someone on NFL Network saying that it was a chain of custody issue with his sample that was tested, that there was an issue with whether his sample got mishandled or mixed up with someone elses.

That's a completely different defense and contradictory to the "I accidentally imbibed something" statement above.

It should also be pretty easy to determine. Most lab tests involve a well documented record of how the sample is handled. Who opened it, when, how was it resealed and stored--all listed in a "chain of custody" record kept on the outside of the container holding the sample. If that's his defense it should be pretty easy to determine.
So he's going with the Ryan Braun defense?
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

Is that his defense???

I heard someone on NFL Network saying that it was a chain of custody issue with his sample that was tested, that there was an issue with whether his sample got mishandled or mixed up with someone elses.

That's a completely different defense and contradictory to the "I accidentally imbibed something" statement above.

It should also be pretty easy to determine. Most lab tests involve a well documented record of how the sample is handled. Who opened it, when, how was it resealed and stored--all listed in a "chain of custody" record kept on the outside of the container holding the sample. If that's his defense it should be pretty easy to determine.

I thought he said that he drank from a water bottle that wasn't his and that's how it got in his system?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

Is that his defense???

I thought he said that he drank from a water bottle that wasn't his and that's how it got in his system?

He changed his story
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8774723/richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-cornerback-claims-drug-test-was-contaminated-broken-seal-cup-source
Share 49ersWebzone