There are 181 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Schefter said that he wont likely be suspended for the SF game because the NFL usually announces suspensions at the beginning of the week to give the teams a chance to make roster moves. So more than likely he will be suspended the final week then any playoff games they have then of course it will probably carry over to next season

this might have a exception since Seattle has been postponing this for sometime now...at least i hope...damn Cheaters
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Schefter said that he wont likely be suspended for the SF game because the NFL usually announces suspensions at the beginning of the week to give the teams a chance to make roster moves. So more than likely he will be suspended the final week then any playoff games they have then of course it will probably carry over to next season

this might have a exception since Seattle has been postponing this for sometime now...at least i hope...damn Cheaters
If your team, or members of the team are found to be cheating in some way, your team should suffer. Screw these delays.
If they make the playoffs, they will have to try and beat Aaron Rogers or Matt Ryan without Sherman.

what a waste.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 19, 2012 at 12:20 PM ]
sherman isn't even that good. IDGAF if he plays or not.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

He's pretty damn good.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

He's pretty damn good.
at taking steroids
Originally posted by btthepunk:

He's pretty damn good.
at taking steroids

Or ADD medication.
Sherman's good, but you guys act like you're scared of him. F*ck him, I hope he plays. We beat them with both those guys before and I don't want to hear about how "we didn't have Sherman or Browner" after we beat them in their own house.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Cheater, cheater adderral eater!

fixed
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Oh hell ya.....if they have the appeal they should decide right away. None of this postponing s**t anymore. Would love for them to be down two corners.

Why? and i'm just pot stirring.. as an old ex athlete, i would always want to face an apponent at full strength, our best team against your best team, best teams wins, right? many of you know i'm all for them getting what they deserve and if it starts before sunday, so be it.. but me personally would want to face the niners at full strength, leave no room for those pesky excuses?
Originally posted by hawker84:
Oh hell ya.....if they have the appeal they should decide right away. None of this postponing s**t anymore. Would love for them to be down two corners.

Why? and i'm just pot stirring.. as an old ex athlete, i would always want to face an apponent at full strength, our best team against your best team, best teams wins, right? many of you know i'm all for them getting what they deserve and if it starts before sunday, so be it.. but me personally would want to face the niners at full strength, leave no room for those pesky excuses?
f**k that, I want the two seed. We will face the best in the playoffs

Oh, well we are at full strength so you'll get to experience it.

i can get behind that reasoning.

i can get behind that reasoning.

Its not our fault your guys took PEDs, Sherman should have been suspended already just like Browner but your shady shady organization is trying to beat the system. You play with who you got,
unforntunately you've hammered the nail on the head.. sherman in my opinion is a top 5 corner in the league, browner is just physical, and a lot faster than people think, thurmond is actually a better cover corner, so if he can go that won't be a huge drop off, sherman sits, we're looking at lane and maxwell.. and that's a huge difference..