There are 229 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

i heard Adderall throws off steroid tests.
If Sherman is also out on the 23rd the backup CBs go as follows - Marcus Trufant (10th yr - most exp & can fill in pretty well, has regular PT), Walter Thurmond (3rd yr - least amount PT), Byron Maxwell (2nd yr - some PT & biggest at 6'1'' 207 lbs, similar to Culliver size I believe), Jeremy Lane (Rook - 2nd most PT & I guess has the most upside, he's possibly the fastest). Depth chart is Trufant/Thurmond - 2nd string and Lane/Maxwell - 3rd string. Cully our top backup CB is still better than all these guys FWIW.
Sherman's appeal delayed again. I hope he blows out his knee that POS.
Originally posted by socalfan21:

they already said they are gonna try and get it delayed until the post season when Browner comes back or even the beginning of next season, They dont want to be without both at the same time, Seahwaks org is a piece of s**t
How can they get away with all these delays? You either are suspended or not?
lol wtf? how can it just be delayed again and again?
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by socalfan21:

they already said they are gonna try and get it delayed until the post season when Browner comes back or even the beginning of next season, They dont want to be without both at the same time, Seahwaks org is a piece of s**t

when next season starts they're going to sue goodell for defamation.
Just crazy. They should both be suspended already. Whatever happens, happens will just have to beat them regardless!
What the f**k? This is b******t. If he is guilty suspend this guy, don't allow them to keep postponing it so that both guys aren't out at the same time. That is bull.
Any news on Shermans appeal? Sure would be great if this idiot was suspended for our upcoming game.
Amazing. How does Goodell allow this s**t to happen? Delay the suspension and the appeals until next season?
Originally posted by dcsham:
Amazing. How does Goodell allow this s**t to happen? Delay the suspension and the appeals until next season?

While I agree that they are manipulating the system, how would it look if he suspended these guys without the chance to appeal? It would sorta look like the saints mess all over again.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

While I agree that they are manipulating the system, how would it look if he suspended these guys without the chance to appeal? It would sorta look like the saints mess all over again.

I don't disagree. But why the delay on the appeal?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I don't disagree. But why the delay on the appeal?

That I don't know. It does seem odd that there are no legit reasons why these delays keep happening. Unless there are legit reasons and I just haven't heard anything.
I want both these cheating, hold on every play dirty guys on the field when we whipe the floor with the seahawks.