There are 241 users in the forums

K A R M A

Shop 49ers game tickets
"I knew the rule - you can't challenge on a turnover or a scoring play - but I was so mad that I overreacted," said Schwartz, whose temper got the best of him during a postgame handshake last year with San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh. "I had the flag in my hand before he even scored because he was obviously down."

It was reported that Schwarz yelled across the field at Harbaugh in 2011 handshake gate game: "Learn the rules!" Harbaugh had made this exact mistake

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/gameflash/2012/11/22/5062/index.html#ixzz2D3dDQkAg
Didn't know, lol
This is exactly what I was thinking while laughing my ass off watching this play out. What's worse is that this played a big part in helping his team lose and really hurt their playoff chances. I can just imagine Harbaugh sitting back watching this game, lol.
Karma for depantsing the punk clown Jim Schwartz in front of the nation on Thanksgiving of all days. This was the ultimate karmic smackdown.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
thought the same thing as it happened. Still f'd up though. I wanted the lions to win.
...chameleon
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
...chameleon

Red, green and gold
Originally posted by TrailerParkMan:
"I knew the rule - you can't challenge on a turnover or a scoring play - but I was so mad that I overreacted," said Schwartz, whose temper got the best of him during a postgame handshake last year with San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh. "I had the flag in my hand before he even scored because he was obviously down."

It was reported that Schwarz yelled across the field at Harbaugh in 2011 handshake gate game: "Learn the rules!" Harbaugh had made this exact mistake

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/gameflash/2012/11/22/5062/index.html#ixzz2D3dDQkAg

yeah whats even funny is that this play cost him the win. NFL Network just broke down the play and what happened, because he tossed the red flag they could not even replay/review the play. The player was down for sure as his knee hit the ground. If Schwarz does not toss the red flag, they could have looked at the play wether he scores or not. They really need to change this rule its one of the worst and will cost a team in the playoffs.
[ Edited by 49erJim on Nov 28, 2012 at 3:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone