There are 221 users in the forums

Know the rules Schwarts!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Remember last year at Detroit when Harbaugh threw the challenge flag and Schwarts was screaming from the other sidelines "know the rules Harbaugh!" So today that dummy just did the same thing only this cost his team a touchdown. Hilarious! I guess he forgot the rules.
karma, b***h
The exact phrase that went through my head when that happened..
  • Chief
  • Veteran
lol, that pic is disturbing in so many ways.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Lions need a new head coach. Detroit should be a playoff team, and they'll be lucky to finish at .500 this season.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
LOL, lost the game for them. Texans wouldn't have had enough points to get to overtime without that touchdown.

Oh how I wish a reporter would ask him about saying that to Harbaugh last year. The irony....love it.

LOL
Originally posted by GEEK:
Lions need a new head coach. Detroit should be a playoff team, and they'll be lucky to finish at .500 this season.

No they shouldn't. Detroit is over rated.
I giggled
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Detroit's a good playoff team. Their coach is just atrocious.

For Schwartz being a defensive guy they haven't put much stock into the defense. They haven't addressed the secondary in forever minus Delmas. I think Schwartz is a decent coach but it seems like his attitude rubbed off on his team. Lack of discipline on and off the field. Fix the secondary and mature a bit and they would be much better off. Also, maybe run the ball a bit more... I'd draft another one to go with LeShoure and possibly Bell since you can't really count on Best
The lions have taken a major step back this year. worst team in their division
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Same here. Somewhere, Jim Harbaugh saw that on tv.....and began to laugh maniacally.

This. Plus, short offseason last year helped the Loins me thinks in terms of opposing defenses.

So glad I wasn't the only one who immediately flashed back to that moment that cross-eyed toad was screaming at Harbs. Cannot stand Gym Shortz or the Loins.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Same here and probly every other webzoner
Share 49ersWebzone