LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

*** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/22 - 11/26 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
That could to taken as a slight at Tolzien, to some here in the WZ ;D ... IMO, Romo is not a BAD
QB stats-wise. It's the Gun Slinger in him, that I see as the major culprit in his play (generally speaking)

Unless you're Brett Favre.. "gun slinger" is just an excuse for turnover marchine imo
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
That could to taken as a slight at Tolzien, to some here in the WZ ;D ... IMO, Romo is not a BAD
QB stats-wise. It's the Gun Slinger in him, that I see as the major culprit in his play (generally speaking)

Unless you're Brett Favre.. "gun slinger" is just an excuse for turnover marchine imo

That's exactly what I think of when I hear a QB is a gun slinger.

even if you are brett favre, gun slinger = turnover machine.
favre most int's ever
Originally posted by schmons:

even if you are brett favre, gun slinger = turnover machine.
favre most int's ever

Ya I know, but Brett Favre was still great lol
*mute*

my ears

And, I agree with your TO Machine statement

Originally posted by ElDannMann:

Because we don't personally know one another - at times - it's really hard to decypher what another initially means,
when they post to a forum thread. The key word in my post being stats-wise. It was my way, of saying, that I think
the guy is horrible.

Not in his mechanics, arm strength, etc ... I state it, because he's inconsistent. He can't help himself. They're something
inside him ... something, that no matter how well he's playing, he reverts. The Gunslinger takes over ... discipline goes out
the window, blah blah blah, and you know the rest ...
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Nov 22, 2012 at 3:33 PM ]

Originally posted by ElDannMann:

Because we don't personally know one another - at times - it's really hard to decypher what another initially means,
when they post to a forum thread. The key word in my post being stats-wise. It was my way, of saying, that I think
the guy is horrible.

Not in his mechanics, arm strength, etc ... I state it, because he's inconsistent. He can't help himself. They're something
inside him ... something, that no matter how well he's playing, he reverts. The Gunslinger takes over ... discipline goes out
the window, blah blah blah, and you know the rest ...

I think we have have the same idea on Romo then. He's got the mechanics and arm and everything needed to be a good QB. He's just not a good decision maker and he doesn't really have the smarts to play QB.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Who would you rather have, RG3 or Kap?
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Horrible spot.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's almost impossible to win those spot calls.

Originally posted by mayo49:

RGIII!
Buck is an idiot. Just before this series he said yes you could feel the momentum shifting. Ya..28 to 6. The momentum has clearly shifted.

Ya but Favre was also a Touchdown machine
Of course I didn't start him in my FF league.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by mayo49:

RGIII!

This doot
Share 49ersWebzone