-
mayo49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Is Harbaugh going to name the starter today?
From what I've read, he did already.
No, only Kap getting 1st team reps is being confirmed.
Then, I guess the crew from NFLN' Game Day crew were BS'ing. Actually, it was Rich Eisen -- he stated Kaep would start ...
He went on to say, that Harbaugh pulled Alex aside last night, and told him sorry I'm starting Kaep in NO.
It's all bs. The only thing coming from the Niners is that Kap is getting the 1st team reps.
Here's the latest:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000099039/article/colin-kaepernick-given-san-francisco-49ers-firstteam-reps
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 22, 2012 at 2:15 PM ]
-
mayo49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 65,216
Dallas must go down and they must go down hard.
-
FlayvaMeister
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,565
Thanx, and I read that much. However, that trash they were talking on NFLN threw me off. Then a buddy of mine came over
and starting grilling me about Harbaugh, and how 'effed-up it is, that he was going to start CK7 over Alex. IDK ...
-
sincalfaithful
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 27,712
Wonder how happy Morgan is playing for a POS team
-
tohara3
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 30,854
Wow how did Dallas let him get that wide open?!
-
mayo49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 65,216
What a throw by RG3, wow.
-
ElDannMann
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,689
Aikman called that touchdown all the way. I had no idea who Robinson was before that TD. Now I do.
-
Afrikan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,670
looking forward to our offense getting one of these..
-
mayo49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 65,216
-
Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 20,668

this little white boy WR shouldn't be wearing Alex's future jersey....
-
Afrikan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,670
that looks like 60 yards in the air, without RG3 stepping into the throw.
-
Ninerjohn
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 67,445
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Is Harbaugh going to name the starter today?
From what I've read, he did already.
No, only Kap getting 1st team reps is being confirmed.
Then, I guess the crew from NFLN' Game Day crew were BS'ing. Actually, it was Rich Eisen -- he stated Kaep would start ...
He went on to say, that Harbaugh pulled Alex aside last night, and told him sorry I'm starting Kaep in NO.
It's all bs. The only thing coming from the Niners is that Kap is getting the 1st team reps.
Here's the latest:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000099039/article/colin-kaepernick-given-san-francisco-49ers-firstteam-reps
There is no way that Kap gets all the snaps with the first team and doesnt start Sunday. Maybe there is some confusion on what Harbaugh actually told anyone but you can bet that Smith will be the backup against the Saints
-
Ninerjohn
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 67,445
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Wonder how happy Morgan is playing for a POS team
I'm pretty sure he is happy with the nice big fat contract that he got.