There are 214 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Hypocritical Goodell and.the NFL.

With all the rules regarding celebrating after a score, not being able to have a choreographed dance with teammates or not being able to use a prop during ur celebration, why is it players can dunk over the goalpost, using it as a basketball goal rim, hence a prop??

Im just saying....
soon that will be banned also.
Great thread, I enjoyed it thoroughly
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Great thread, I enjoyed it thoroughly

this, my IQ is shooting through the roof after reading the OP
Saved by The Bell covered this topic. AC Slater was break dancing after winning a preliminary wrestling match at the state finals.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Saved by The Bell covered this topic. AC Slater was break dancing after winning a preliminary wrestling match at the state finals.

Scoring.is.worth.celebration.7.points.breakdance
The real tragedy in today's NFL is that CJ Spiller is not starting. Goodell should lose his job for that.
I want to know the answer to this question also. Sorry for my ignorance.
They should bring back group celebrations. That s**t was funny.
f**k that f*ggot, goodell.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
They should bring back group celebrations. That s**t was funny.

Yeah, get rid of the kick for the extra point, that is way boring. They should make the person who scored the TD do a celebration dance in front of a panel of refs, and they decide if they should be awarded an additional point.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Yeah, get rid of the kick for the extra point, that is way boring. They should make the person who scored the TD do a celebration dance in front of a panel of refs, and they decide if they should be awarded an additional point.

Don't be like that man, he is right you should have the freedom to celebrate a touchdown as they have in the past. It only gets our of hand when the celebrations last really long or are obscene i.e. Randy Moss mooning Greenbay Fans.

Anyway, I resurrected this thread cause I was having this same conversation with my friends after one the players dunked on the goal post this past week. Anyone really know & have a serious answer?