There are 222 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/15 - 11/19 ***

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,952
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mason Crosby has now missed 7 of his last 12 field goal attempts


He's pulling an Akers.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Henne another TD. f**k Gabbert

Let's trade for Henne

No. Point is Gabbert is hawt garbage

Yes, Henne's thrown for 4 TD's against an elite Houston D

Lol. Remember when people wanted the niners to draft Gabbert

you REALLY hate Gabbert for some reason

I don't hate him, I'm sure he is a nice kid...he just sucks. You know it. Sucks when you follow a kid in college and they turn out to disappoint. I loved Best in college, but injuries ruined him.
go browns go
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,484
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Aaron Rogers needs to stop doing commercials and tv interviews and just focus on playing ball

Why? 25 TDs (tied for NFL lead) and #2 in QB rating.

no am just mad because he is killing my FF team this week,
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,354
Originally posted by mayo49:
He's pulling an Akers.

Guess you didn't see the article on Akers... He is hitting the same % of his 40+ FGs, but we are better in the RZ so he doesnt get as many chip shot FG to up his make %
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Henne another TD. f**k Gabbert

Let's trade for Henne

No. Point is Gabbert is hawt garbage

Yes, Henne's thrown for 4 TD's against an elite Houston D

Lol. Remember when people wanted the niners to draft Gabbert

you REALLY hate Gabbert for some reason

I don't hate him, I'm sure he is a nice kid...he just sucks. You know it. Sucks when you follow a kid in college and they turn out to disappoint. I loved Best in college, but injuries ruined him.

"f**k Gabbert"...but you "don't hate him".
ALEX SMITH
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,952
f**k, Atlanta scored.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I don't hate him, I'm sure he is a nice kid...he just sucks. You know it. Sucks when you follow a kid in college and they turn out to disappoint. I loved Best in college, but injuries ruined him.

The 49ers ruined best. He hasn't played since.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,952
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by mayo49:
He's pulling an Akers.

Guess you didn't see the article on Akers... He is hitting the same % of his 40+ FGs, but we are better in the RZ so he doesnt get as many chip shot FG to up his make %


Yeah, I read that.
arizona wont win another game this year, their offense is friggin horrible. im surprised they even got 1 first down today.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,484
Originally posted by mayo49:
f**k, Atlanta scored.

I know it would help the niners standings but I hate the tards but their messed up QB situation is hella funny
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I don't hate him, I'm sure he is a nice kid...he just sucks. You know it. Sucks when you follow a kid in college and they turn out to disappoint. I loved Best in college, but injuries ruined him.

The 49ers ruined best. He hasn't played since.

Nah, in college he jumped over the line and landed on his head, that started the spiral of concussions. It was a brutal KO
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by mayo49:
He's pulling an Akers.

Guess you didn't see the article on Akers... He is hitting the same % of his 40+ FGs, but we are better in the RZ so he doesnt get as many chip shot FG to up his make %

you gotta make them in OT

dont care about %
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,354
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
arizona wont win another game this year, their offense is friggin horrible. im surprised they even got 1 first down today.

Its a QB league... Teams that have them, have a shot to win... Teams that don't, will always lose.