There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/15 - 11/19 ***

Originally posted by Jcool:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Don't be shocked if Arizona's move to Ryan Lindley sticks. Been told they really like him, and he's had his shot coming.

Brilliant move by wisenhunt then

If he quits/ resigns, he doesnt get paid

If he gets fired, he collects some money
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Nov 18, 2012 at 11:51 AM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,921
Foles looks like Napoleon dynamite
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by Tman:
Foles looks like Napoleon dynamite


lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,783
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

John Skelton benched after going 2-7 for 6 yards with 39.6 rating. So far, Ryan Lindley 2-7 for 18 yards and 39.6 rating in relief.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

John Skelton benched after going 2-7 for 6 yards with 39.6 rating. So far, Ryan Lindley 2-7 for 18 yards and 39.6 rating in relief.

VICTORY
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,783
[ Edited by Jcool on Nov 18, 2012 at 11:55 AM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

John Skelton benched after going 2-7 for 6 yards with 39.6 rating. So far, Ryan Lindley 2-7 for 18 yards and 39.6 rating in relief.

Right choice. Yardage total is up.
Originally posted by Jcool:

TOOK ME A WHILE,LOL. Who is #23?
so if dallas fails to score today will they fire garrett?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,783
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Jcool:

TOOK ME A WHILE,LOL. Who is #23?

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
so if dallas fails to score today will they fire garrett?


I hope so.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,921
Rodgers-cromartie
The Cowboys' offensive line is comical.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Jcool:

TOOK ME A WHILE,LOL. Who is #23?

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Head Hunter
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 16,053
LMAO Cowboys!!
Share 49erswebzone