Originally posted by sincalfaithful:Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:How bad is rams defense
Mark Sanchez is 8-11 111 yards and 1 td
good enough to tie the Niners
Still pissed about that I can't believe that Sanchez is lighting them up
There are 447 users in the forums
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:How bad is rams defense
Mark Sanchez is 8-11 111 yards and 1 td
good enough to tie the Niners
Originally posted by ads_2006:
wisenhunt benched his starting qb after he was up 10-0?
to put in a rookie?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
wisenhunt benched his starting qb after he was up 10-0?
to put in a rookie?
Lol yes
Albert Breer @AlbertBreer
Don't be shocked if Arizona's move to Ryan Lindley sticks. Been told they really like him, and he's had his shot coming.
Originally posted by mayo49:I want ATL to lose bad now. This can actually become a reality.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I want ATL to lose bad now. This can actually become a reality.
Agreed
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I want ATL to lose bad now. This can actually become a reality.
Agreed
not with lindley playing
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I want ATL to lose bad now. This can actually become a reality.
Agreed
not with lindley playing
I don't think he's much worse than Skelton.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Skelton beat us, though