LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

You're NOT a true 49ers fan if...

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Can't speak for anyone else but I get butterflies and heart palpatations throughtout most of the first quarter of every 49er game. It doesn't matter how good or bad we are at the time, its a habit now. It usually goes away by the 2nd, but on occasion it can last the entire game (see 2011 playoff vs. NO)
I sometimes hold my breathe during passing plays...lol

I also live in Toronto and have spent an inordinate amount of money on travel, merchandise, and satellite to watch the games through the Dark Ages...
I became a fan in Pre-season 1986, f*ck the Cowboys, Packers, Giants, Raiders, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams, FALCONS, SAINTS AND PANTHERS
[ Edited by SaksV on Nov 11, 2012 at 7:43 AM ]
If you don't know who Cody Pickett is...
Originally posted by CollgeBoyWithaSS:
Originally posted by adamcarrillo17:
Who cares Bandwagon or Real Fans atleast they Cheer on the 49ers and Ive Been a Fan since 1988

You sound like a bandwagoner now sticking up for them lol.

Only Losers Care about Fans its all about the Team
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adamcarrillo17:
Only Losers Care about Fans its all about the Team

Look at the title thread...if you disagree with the premise, don't post.
if you come up with threads like this...
If you like Ray Ratto, Adam Shefter, and Jason LaConfora
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
If you like Ray Ratto, Adam Shefter, and Jason LaConfora

Lol that reminds me of last season after we whooped the Bucs, LaConfora had the audacity to rank TB 4 slots ahead of us IIRC..... WZ went ape sh*t on his twitter account lmao
If you dont know who said " Gotta look at the fim " at least 10 times. lol
Some could argue that it all went downhill after T.O. left. Julian Peterson wasn't as badass as I thought he was going to be.

The only game I missed was when Trent Dilfer was at the helm and we were getting beat up by the somesh*ts. I was so depressed and angry , it was obvious that this team , now way under .500 just gave up on the season to tank......AGAIN, that I went to the mall with my brother. The Tim Rattay/Dorsey/Pickett/Barlow era was a blur.I mean, say what you like about the tenets of Jeff Garcia, Dude, at least it's an ethos.
Alot of losses and tanking put into the ''garbage can'' database. I do remember Shaun Hill beating the Cardinals 5 years ago, even though we were clearly out of the race. Warner was lighting us up , but we were in the hunt. Last play , Justin Smith comes in and causes a fumble like a damn boss.

Irrelevant game , but still boss. My pops and I were cheering like hell. lol
I've never owned a jersey.

What??

If you didn't move countries simply to become a season ticket holder.
  • Jiks
If you can't name the 49er who's been on the team the longest. And what position he plays.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
If you can't name the 49er who's been on the team the longest. And what position he plays.

Brian Jennings long snapper.
if you dont have the 49ers schedule memorized two hours after the schedule comes out in April
  • Jiks
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
if you dont have the 49ers schedule memorized two hours after the schedule comes out in April

sure hope we beat the Cardinals today.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Brian Jennings long snapper.

Share 49ersWebzone