LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

*** WEEK 10 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/8 - 11/12 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mug0mug:

we both lose
KC should have kicked when they won the toss. There was no chance Pttt was going to move the ball
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
KC should have kicked when they won the toss. There was no chance Pttt was going to move the ball

I thought the same
You have a better chance of stopping Leftwich to either no points and just needing a FG to win than driving on the steelers and needing a TD to win.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
KC's coaching staff is horrendous. This is a team that has outgained their opponents in total yardage, yet is 1-8 and being outscored by 13 points a game due to horrific game management and weak discipline.
Leftwich is undefeated this season, let's trade for him
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

so is Kaep
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

so is Kaep

He played in the game against the giants. Your statement is invalrod.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

so is Kaep

no it's not....he didn't see significant action at QB

so is Kaep

that game
the worst coached game of Harbaugh's career

so is Kaep

no it's not....he didn't see significant action at QB

Well he didn't start, so it's all considered the same in the books.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

I thought the same
You have a better chance of stopping Leftwich to either no points and just needing a FG to win than driving on the steelers and needing a TD to win.

No question about it. I had Pittsburgh in my survivor pool ( so you can imagine my stress) and was SO happy that KC won the toss and took the ball.

I thought the same

No question about it. I had Pittsburgh in my survivor pool ( so you can imagine my stress) and was SO happy that KC won the toss and took the ball.

GTFoutta here. I can only think of one time I've ever heard of a coach choosing to kick first in OT, and IIRC it backfired horrifically on him.

I thought the same

GTFoutta here. I can only think of one time I've ever heard of a coach choosing to kick first in OT, and IIRC it backfired horrifically on him.

But with the new rules doe
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I thought the same

Still son.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I thought the same

Still son.

This son.
Share 49ersWebzone