There are 177 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 10 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/8 - 11/12 ***

I need to forget about the 9er game for now, otherwise Im calling the ambulance.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Both of these teams are very dangerous. We better be ready for this Bears defense. AND offense. AND special teams. They don't have weaknesses as a unit really on each phase.

ALTHOUGH THEY DO START CHILO RACHAL!

costanzo cancels out chilo doe
Bush couldnt finish, nice hit from the DB coming down on the ball carrying arm.
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I need to forget about the 9er game for now, otherwise Im calling the ambulance.

this is me

lol your not alone a lot of 9er fans will be the same.
texans showing up the bears on the takeaways
Bears DBs are ball hawks.
turnover fest
this is what the 9ers need to do to Cutler they need to get in his face and our DBs are good enough to INT it. Cutler will let it rip on a miracle.
force that pass cutler!
Originally posted by ace49ers:
this is what the 9ers need to do to Cutler they need to get in his face and our DBs are good enough to INT it. Cutler will let it rip on a miracle.

we're sorta like the same type of team houston is (they prob have a slightly better passing attack)....i'm sure the niners coaches are watching this game very closely to see what matchups/packages can be used to exploit the bears...
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Most Turnovers, Both Teams, Game, 17 Detroit Lions (12) vs. Chicago Bears (5), Nov. 22, 1942Boston Yanks (9) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (8), Dec. 8, 1946
[ Edited by vaden on Nov 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM ]
we in for another wild game.
the bears are going to tighten up on the run come the 9ers thats for sure.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
yay...guess an exciting tie game doesn't rate highlight reel on NBC SNF....lets just talk our heads off about the cowgirls as usual