There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Greatest QB run of All Time?

HAI GUISE I JUST SAW THE CATCH FOR THE FIRST TIEM AND IT WUZ AWESOME
It was a great run but check out some old clips of Randall Cunningham, and if you want to go back a little further Bobby Douglas. In 72' he ran for 968 yards with a 6.9 average per rush. He was a bruiser.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Not only was I there, but I won a bet with my girlfriend that day. Bit*h had to type my book report that Sunday night. (Took her 25 minutes- would have taken me 2+ hrs. (Mind you, young'uns, this was pre-MS Word/ spellcheck.)

One of the Top regular-season Niner plays, ever. A season-saver, considering our 6-5 start. Best season ever.

Type writers FTW
Alex.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

awesome.
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
in 16 years of being a 49er fan you never saw this play

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i'm 26 and even i have seen that run a jillion times...

Why you guys getting on my case? LIke I said in my original post I'm Ashamed!!!!!! No need to make it worse.

lol seriously? I AM 16 and i've seen that play over and over again (I have a die hard niners dad)
I remember watching it then and it's still just as impressive.

Thanks for the post.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Not only was I there, but I won a bet with my girlfriend that day. Bit*h had to type my book report that Sunday night. (Took her 25 minutes- would have taken me 2+ hrs. (Mind you, young'uns, this was pre-MS Word/ spellcheck.)

One of the Top regular-season Niner plays, ever. A season-saver, considering our 6-5 start. Best season ever.

Type writers FTW

Shhhhhh! I'm concentrating.

Click.....

Click.....

Click-click....

Click....

Click....

*insert White Out here*

Click....

Click....

Click-click

Result:

English 4th period

[everything else is a blank page]

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Nov 6, 2012 at 10:59 AM ]
honorable mention:

Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
in 16 years of being a 49er fan you never saw this play

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i'm 26 and even i have seen that run a jillion times...

Why you guys getting on my case? LIke I said in my original post I'm Ashamed!!!!!! No need to make it worse.

lol seriously? I AM 16 and i've seen that play over and over again (I have a die hard niners dad)
well there you go... I never had anybody pass the Niners love on to me... I just found them on my own. Most Niner fans I know are my age or are not as die hard as I am ( more casual).
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
honorable mention:

Damn Steve Young was a Bad BAD man.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Type writers FTW

Shhhhhh! I'm concentrating.

Click.....

Click.....

Click-click....

Click....

Click....

*insert White Out here*

Click....

Click....

Click-click

Result:

English 4th period

[everything else is a blank page]

Remember the big innovation on electric typewriters was the "Return" button, and you didn't have that huge steel arm to slap across to advance to the next line lol.

[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Nov 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM ]