There are 612 users in the forums
Greatest QB run of All Time?
Nov 5, 2012 at 7:01 PM
- Chief
- Veteran
- Posts: 28,272
Damn kids
Nov 5, 2012 at 7:02 PM
- Mr.Mcgibblets
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,079
This is the exact answer I had before clicking and it still is... best QB run EVA...
Nov 5, 2012 at 7:03 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,445
Obviously Young is the answer... End thread
Nov 5, 2012 at 7:04 PM
- bleeds9ersredandgold
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,192
Originally posted by Chief:
Damn kids
hey hey In my Defense I became a 49ers fan in 96.. I'm 25 now.... my bad my bad
Nov 5, 2012 at 7:07 PM
- IWASATTHECATCH
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 22,009
Not only was I there, but I won a bet with my girlfriend that day. Bit*h had to type my book report that Sunday night. (Took her 25 minutes- would have taken me 2+ hrs. (Mind you, young'uns, this was pre-MS Word/ spellcheck.)
One of the Top regular-season Niner plays, ever. A season-saver, considering our 6-5 start. Best season ever.
One of the Top regular-season Niner plays, ever. A season-saver, considering our 6-5 start. Best season ever.
Nov 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,416
An amazing run. Tarkenton probably did the greatest ever, at some stage, though. Probably 250 yards with 20 yards forward progress!
Nov 5, 2012 at 7:15 PM
- Ether
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,515
Eric Crouch vs Missouri
Tommie Frazier vs Florida
Tommie Frazier vs Florida
Nov 5, 2012 at 7:15 PM
- bleeds9ersredandgold
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,192
The commenter is just awesome! Can't get enough... The man needs some oxygen after that call.
Nov 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM
- Thorhawk
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,622
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
hey hey In my Defense I became a 49ers fan in 96.. I'm 25 now.... my bad my bad
in 16 years of being a 49er fan you never saw this play
Nov 5, 2012 at 7:22 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,445
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Not only was I there, but I won a bet with my girlfriend that day. Bit*h had to type my book report that Sunday night. (Took her 25 minutes- would have taken me 2+ hrs. (Mind you, young'uns, this was pre-MS Word/ spellcheck.)
One of the Top regular-season Niner plays, ever. A season-saver, considering our 6-5 start. Best season ever.
I was also there. 50 yard line seats at the Stick. Man, I miss those days.
Nov 5, 2012 at 7:27 PM
- 80849er4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,846
EPIC!!!!
Nov 5, 2012 at 8:14 PM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,879
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Originally posted by Chief:
Damn kids
hey hey In my Defense I became a 49ers fan in 96.. I'm 25 now.... my bad my bad
i'm 26 and even i have seen that run a jillion times...
Nov 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM
- bleeds9ersredandgold
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,192
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
in 16 years of being a 49er fan you never saw this play
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i'm 26 and even i have seen that run a jillion times...
Why you guys getting on my case? LIke I said in my original post I'm Ashamed!!!!!!
No need to make it worse.
Nov 5, 2012 at 9:29 PM
- pelos21
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,750
Lol but yeah that was an epic run.