LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Cortland Finnegan - Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Love him or hate him, he's pretty good at getting in the heads of a WR...like he did to Andre Johnson last year & Josh Morgan earlier this year. I'm not worried about Moss or VD, i'm just wondering about the younger WR like Crabtree & KW. Do you see him making one of those guys snap?
No...not anywhere close.
No he's a b***h that is all
I hope VD whoops his ass.
Ales will punk him
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
No he's a b***h that is all

This
pauly d is gonna get taken to school this weekend
I like him haters
i hope someone mentions this to harbaugh so he can tell the players to not fall into the trap.
I bet he goes home, lights a candle and reads some Kafka while ruminating about the results of his actions.

I ain't a hater.

Originally posted by Chico:
Love him or hate him, he's pretty good at getting in the heads of a WR...like he did to Andre Johnson last year & Josh Morgan earlier this year. I'm not worried about Moss or VD, i'm just wondering about the younger WR like Crabtree & KW. Do you see him making one of those guys snap?

probably wont even throw his side of the field

sorta expect gore to pwn errbody
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I like him haters

This... He is a hell of a corner. He does this s**t to get inside of a players head. Football is a very mental based sport. If someone or something gets inside your head on gameday in front of thousands of people in the stands and millions of people watching you on TV, the odds are you a prone to crack. Great strategy IMO.
I don't really get all the hate on Cortland. He's a good CB and a fiery competitor.

I relate it to how most other NFL fans look at Harbaugh. If he's on your team you love him, if not you hate him.

Plus off the field everything Ive read about him has been positive, seems to be a genuinely good dude.
I love the way he gets into the receivers head. It really messes the wrs up! But I hope that crabtree wont get affected by him. I know Moss wont
nfl's dennis rodman
Share 49ersWebzone