There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/1 - 11/5 ***

Thought I had a good Def score with the Chargers getting 27...but I'm playing against the Bears who have 40. Damned Titans.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The Bears game will be interesting for us

Not really as interesting as you think... The Bears need turnovers to be successful, there defense lives to cause them. We really don't turn the ball over much. Cutler on the other hand, if he is in a close game will take chances Alex would never make and that usually results in bad INTs for Cutler. As long as we play our game we will probably win by 10.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Not really as interesting as you think... The Bears need turnovers to be successful, there defense lives to cause them. We really don't turn the ball over much. Cutler on the other hand, if he is in a close game will take chances Alex would never make and that usually results in bad INTs for Cutler. As long as we play our game we will probably win by 10.

Yeah you're right it will be easy
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
amazing James Jones TD catch, as the ball was placed in a better spot for the CB (Fleming), but Jones went over top of him to haul it in...

now that is a WR making a great play!

Agree. Sometimes you just have to put the ball up and let your receiver try and make a play.

Agree. Can't wait for that game on Monday night!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Yup that's exactly what i said.....

Winning by 10 against a defense that is on the same level as ours is wishful thinking. We could only beat Seattle by 7

Winning by 10 against a defense that is on the same level as ours is wishful thinking. We could only beat Seattle by 7

We will beat the Bears by 10+ points. BOOK IT.

i expect it to be like the steelers game last year (sans blackout)....run game might be limited against the bears D (jacobs may finally have to contribute) , so alex and the WRs/TEs will have to make plays
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
amazing James Jones TD catch, as the ball was placed in a better spot for the CB (Fleming), but Jones went over top of him to haul it in...

now that is a WR making a great play!

Agree. Sometimes you just have to put the ball up and let your receiver try and make a play.

Yup. One on One coverage. Might as well throw it up.
God bless Terry Bradshaw.
I really like Alex but had we signed Peyton.....
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
I really like Alex but had we signed Peyton.....

Its ok.

Whats done is done. Winning a superbowl with Alex will be that much sweeter.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Its ok.

Whats done is done. Winning a superbowl with Alex will be that much sweeter.

Agreed. I just never like to play that what if game but his play the last couple of weeks has been almost as good as I've ever seen him. His velocity isn't exactly the same but his IQ is unparallelled.
INT from Skelton... this one looks like a done deal.