There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/1 - 11/5 ***

The coach I really see the eagles going hard after in the off season is chip Kelly from Oregon. I believe he could scheme that offense to amazing with his brilliant mind
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
The coach I really see the eagles going hard after in the off season is chip Kelly from Oregon. I believe he could scheme that offense to amazing with his brilliant mind

no way.. he doesn't belong in the NFL
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ImaMod:

the pundits disagree with you and IMHO Phlly and their current personel is the best place for him to go. Vick as a read-option QB to McCoy with one of the most complete WR and TE groups in the NFL. If Kelly knew what was good for him he would take it, not likely to happen but I wouldn't be surprised.
Start Foles and give it to McCoy 40 times a game
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by ImaMod:

the pundits disagree with you and IMHO Phlly and their current personel is the best place for him to go. Vick as a read-option QB to McCoy with one of the most complete WR and TE groups in the NFL. If Kelly knew what was good for him he would take it, not likely to happen but I wouldn't be surprised.

I read somewhere that Kelly runs amazing practices that are well disciplined and everything. Could be a scary thing
  • Paul
  • Veteran
there is going to be a ton of coaching changes in the Off-season! Could be a record.
Heart breaking year for Coach Reid. He could use a year in the booth and then figure out if he wants to coach again. He stayed in Philly two years too much.
I'm so glad I started Saints D against the Eagles, it go me the win.