There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/1 - 11/5 ***

Rodney Harrison picked Patrick Willis' favorite team to upset the unbeaten Falcons
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Liked what they just showed on SNF... Steelers playing tight cover 2 vs the NYG offense... me likes. Hope Fangio will give it some thought.

Take a page or 2 from
Steelers DC, Fangio. Nice to see giants lose....Even with the refs letting them cheat! Obviously ny's receivers need to be hit harder. eli with ZERO td's?

yes!
Man, a Cowboys win would really end this day on a perfect note.
Can't stand the Falcons and how everyone says their the best team. Overrated as fuu
here's to hoping Matt Ryan sucks it up tonight.....which will lead to the Alex thread being bumped up with quotes being brought back.

log off while you can Y2R.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Man, a Cowboys win would really end this day on a perfect note.
Can't stand the Falcons and how everyone says their the best team. Overrated as fuu

I still remember losing to them years back. f'n Mike Smith
I think Romo is actually better on the road. Less pressure under the home dome to make a spectacular play. I'm still looking for a few WTF from Romo though.
deion sanders suggests Sean Payton could coach Dallas
Originally posted by ads_2006:
deion sanders suggests Sean Payton could coach Dallas

It would be a good fit. Especially for Romo. He needs someone with authority to calm him down, reel him in at times.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
here's to hoping Matt Ryan sucks it up tonight.....which will lead to the Alex thread being bumped up with quotes being brought back.

One game a career does not make.
f**k Atlanta and f**k Deion Sanders.
Matty Ice? Don't you have to do something to deserve a nickname? Winning zero playoff games does not count.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

One game a career does not make.
well..it depends the fan base.
go cowboys

f**k atlanta
I f**king hate rooting for the Cowboys
Asante Samuel announcing his middle school