LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

*** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/1 - 11/5 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Talk about a heavyweight fight, Bears-49ers.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
told yall...with the Vikes and Giants losing..now we have the # 3 seed to ourselves...with having control of getting the #2 seed in a couple of weeks.

what do the Vikings have to do with it...the Bears are in first
what if something happened to the Bears with someone getting injured?

Alot of folks are worried about the Seahawks and the division..but they are 5-4....I'd rather get in front of everyone first..then worry who won who's division.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Giants lose, Raiders lose, Cardinals lose, have to say it was a good day

Seahawks won though.. so iz not a full happy.
lulz

bears will not be in first place by seasons end

cutler still has to face green bay
Now it's time to root for the cowb...falcons to lose.
told yall...with the Vikes and Giants losing..now we have the # 3 seed to ourselves...with having control of getting the #2 seed in a couple of weeks.

Alot of folks are worried about the Seahawks and the division..but they are 5-4....I'd rather get in front of everyone first..then worry who won who's division.
so you would rather have a shot at losing the division.........
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

thats gonna be one hell of a defensive battle.
gonna be an ugly ugly dirty game.

It's gonna be adjacent to that MNF game last year against the Steelers. -This game could be bigger than people think in two weeks, and could ultimately decide the winner of the #2 seed down the road.

I hear what yall are saying..but I guess I just view going to Minny more of a challenge than losing the division to the Seahawks...let alone losing a game to them.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

It's gonna be adjacent to that MNF game last year against the Steelers. -This game could be bigger than people think in two weeks, and could ultimately decide the winner of the #2 seed down the road.

They have a big game against Houston next week too.

I'm hoping that Defense will tenderize them for us.

I hear what yall are saying..but I guess I just view going to Minny more of a challenge than losing the division to the Seahawks...let alone losing a game to them.

when we have a 3 game lead I will root against other NFC teams....until then we dont have a big enough lead IMO
  • sfout
  • Veteran

if anything we needed the Vikes to win to widen our division lead......Vikings losing was a bad thing. They would've been tied with GB for #2 in their division if they won lol. not like were fighting them for a playoff spot or something.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Niners win by blowout, lol

I'm more worried about the rams than i do the bears
Liked what they just showed on SNF... Steelers playing tight cover 2 vs the NYG offense... me likes. Hope Fangio will give it some thought.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
They have a big game against Houston next week too.

I'm hoping that Defense will tenderize them for us.

Looks like the Bears are about to begin a 2 game losing streak.
Share 49ersWebzone