There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/1 - 11/5 ***

265 for Martin. Raiders should be ashamed. And the free safety is garbage. Looked like he fake an injury cuz he couldn't make a tackle on the runner earlier down the sideline to me.
Giants lose
Should have went back to the check downs Carson
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Nov 4, 2012 at 4:33 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
lolz eli

guess running the ball all game works against the giants

If we play Niner football we'll beat the Giants no doubt.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,005
Originally posted by jreff22:
lolz eli

guess running the ball all game works against the giants

Yeah, maybe we'll try it some time.
Originally posted by jreff22:
lolz eli

guess running the ball all game works against the giants

You also have to play defense. Eli was 10/24 125 yds 0 TD 1 INT.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by jreff22:
lolz eli

guess running the ball all game works against the giants

You also have to play defense. Eli was 10/24 125 yds 0 TD 1 INT.

This.

Aren't they missing Polamalu also...
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 4, 2012 at 4:37 PM ]
New York got flooded and RAPED all in one week!
told yall...with the Vikes and Giants losing..now we have the # 3 seed to ourselves...with having control of getting the #2 seed in a couple of weeks.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
told yall...with the Vikes and Giants losing..now we have the # 3 seed to ourselves...with having control of getting the #2 seed in a couple of weeks.

what do the Vikings have to do with it...the Bears are in first
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by jreff22:
lolz eli

guess running the ball all game works against the giants

You also have to play defense. Eli was 10/24 125 yds 0 TD 1 INT.
thought only Alex had games like that.........

maybe this is proof even the elites have bad days
Showdown with the Bears on MNF EPIC!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
New York got flooded and RAPED all in one week!

Giants lose, Raiders lose, Cardinals lose, have to say it was a good day
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
This.

Aren't they missing Polamalu also...

Eli is teh inconsistencez?