There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49er Fans Least Liked NFL Player

49er Fans Least Liked NFL Player

Originally posted by sachie23:
Originally posted by jimrat:
ELI f**kING MANNING

I respect Eli. He carries himself well in terms of playing the game. Plus, he signed a ball for me and then threw it back to me which was kind of cool.

I gained respect after seeing him get up and call a time out after getting the s**t beat out off him during the NFC championship game lol
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Alex smith.

yeah where is this option at???

True, it would be a neat social experiment, if nothing else.
Jerheme Urban--scrub FA WR--computer screwed up and auto picked him during my online draft, f**ked up my entire fantasy season
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by sachie23:
Originally posted by jimrat:
ELI f**kING MANNING

I respect Eli. He carries himself well in terms of playing the game. Plus, he signed a ball for me and then threw it back to me which was kind of cool.

I gained respect after seeing him get up and call a time out after getting the s**t beat out off him during the NFC championship game lol

Yeah it's hard to talk s**t about him despite the fact that he looks like a dead eyed doll 4/5 of the time. Last season he claimed he was elite, the sports media laughed, he went on to beat Tom Brady for the second time in the Super Bowl. He laughs last. Alex needs to learn to serve up some crow like that lolololol
Suh, no contest
Chilo Rachel
Jay Cutler
Closed at OP request.