There are 263 users in the forums

Patriots still cheating?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
I hope our team dominates for such long period of time that people just assume we're cheating as well.
If your aint' cheatin' you aint' tryin'.
Originally posted by KID9R:
I hope our team dominates for such long period of time that people just assume we're cheating as well.

Other fans seem to hate Harbaugh enough, I love it
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
It's really reaching to use someone's win percentage to say they are cheating. Hell, we must have cheated last year because we went from being so bad to winning almost all of our games.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
If anything, you can tell they're NOT cheating anymore, because they haven't won a Superbowl SINCE being exposed.

well they have made it to the SB twice...but lost to the Giants....whoa....wait...maybe the Giants are cheating too....

Apparently they're not cheating too much cause they kinda suck right now.
Judging by their performance these past 2 weeks, I'd say they're taking the moral high road.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Sep 13, 2013 at 4:38 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Yet they are still winning, I'll gladly "kind of suck" and still win every game, anytime.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yet they are still winning, I'll gladly "kind of suck" and still win every game, anytime.

They remind me of the 1996 49ers, barely holding it together.

They need some receivers to step it up big time. Brady is still nailing these passes but these noobs are dropping everything left and right. It's atrocious right now.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000291116/article/houston-texans-antonio-smith-suspicious-of-patriots

"Either teams are spying on us or scouting us," Smith told a group of reporters, via ESPN's Tania Ganguli.

Smith's evidence: The Texans introduced some new concepts in their defense this week, and the Patriots (gasp!) adjusted to them. It was the second consecutive comeback win by New England.

"I'm very suspicious," Smith said. "I just think it will be a big coincidence if that just happened by chance. I don't know for sure, but I just know it was something that we practiced this week."

Smith admitted he had no particular proof.

"I'm saying it seemed like it," Smith added. "You can't never be for sure on anything because I ain't over there in their huddle, in their locker room, but it just felt like it."
Originally posted by GameOver:
Look, I'm not saying it isn't possible but this just sounds like a case of "Haters Gonna Hate"

Not really, the Texans have been getting beat down regularly this season. So I don't see a reason why they'd "hate" on the Pats because today just happened to be their turn. Especially considering that they have been the victim of far worse beat downs this year (see: Texans vs. 49ers, Rams, and Ravens).

Granted, this is just a rumor at this point, but still.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

They remind me of the 1996 49ers, barely holding it together.

They need some receivers to step it up big time. Brady is still nailing these passes but these noobs are dropping everything left and right. It's atrocious right now.

Or they're making plays when it counts. Depends on your perspective.
Come on guys, once a cheater, always a cheater. Bill Belichick is still doing what he can to get an extra edge, whether it's legal or illegal. Him and Pete the Cheat are two dirty ass cheating coaches. Check out what Antonio Smith had to say about the Patriots win over the Texans yesterday..

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/spygate-ii-texans-smith-suspicious-patriots-halftime-adjustments-153502701--nfl.html
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Look, I'm not saying it isn't possible but this just sounds like a case of "Haters Gonna Hate"

Not really, the Texans have been getting beat down regularly this season. So I don't see a reason why they'd "hate" on the Pats because today just happened to be their turn. Especially considering that they have been the victim of far worse beat downs this year (see: Texans vs. 49ers, Rams, and Ravens).

Granted, this is just a rumor at this point, but still.

Yup exactly. I don't think it's a coincidence that the Patriots are the ones that get accused of cheating. If Antonio Smith was just a hater and poor sport, he'd probably be making accusations like this against other teams as well. Patriots have a history. I doubt Bill Belichick cheated all those years to win 3 superbowls and then went clean after being caught. The dude is cheating how he can. I doubt the Pats and Belichick gave up cheating just because they got caught. That's the type of coach he is and the type of organization they are. IF you're not cheating, youre not trying. Bill Belichick and Pete Carroll are both cheating mofos.
Share 49ersWebzone