There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/25 - 10/29 ***

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,005
Anyone else notice, Brady isn't as accurate as he used to be? More than once in a game he gets a wild hair up his ass.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
PIT just took a huge shot on RGIIi

Yeah, guess the Skins felt he was getting hit enough while scrambling, so they decided to toss him a pass.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Anyone else notice, Brady isn't as accurate as he used to be? More than once in a game he gets a wild hair up his ass.

As he tosses another TD pass lol
Detroit sucks major balls. What the f**k. Was hoping they would beat Seattle but they are getting run up right now.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
PIT just took a huge shot on RGIIi

Yeah, guess the Skins felt he was getting hit enough while scrambling, so they decided to toss him a pass.

Seriously, right?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,005
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Anyone else notice, Brady isn't as accurate as he used to be? More than once in a game he gets a wild hair up his ass.

As he tosses another TD pass lol


Yeah, that was zipped right in there, too. LOL.
As I typed that Detroit scored. But their D blows almost as bad as the Tigers D.
rg3 got killed
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Anyone else notice, Brady isn't as accurate as he used to be? More than once in a game he gets a wild hair up his ass.

As he tosses another TD pass lol

Yeah, every time I flip over to watch him, he looks good.

Rams now down 21-7.
Mark Sanchez is in his own special league of suckage.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Yeah, every time I flip over to watch him, he looks good.

Rams now down 21-7.

Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Mark Sanchez is in his own special league of suckage.

I think philip rivers is in that same league. Dude is absolute crap these last 2 years
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,005
Good to see Vick continuing to struggle. Damn, dog killer.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 28, 2012 at 11:11 AM ]
Sherman got burned lol
Why are people saying the Dolphins are upsetting the Jets? The Dolphins are way better than the Jets and no one outside of NY shouldve expected the Jets to win.