LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

*** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/25 - 10/29 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
really dangerous pass from Freeman there, but Vincent J just goes up and gets it... now that's a WR attacking the football up high.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Bucs will beat the Vikings tonight by 8.

Away teams are 15-28 on Thursday night games.

I know, but watch this time.
Oh my... Freeman threw an easy pick to the LE.. LE was so surprised, he dropped it, lolz.

what is up with the Vikes? AP is doing his thing.. want them to make a game of this at least...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Buccaneers are 22-1 in the last 23 games in which they've led by 10+ points at the end of the 1st quarter
Go Tampa, we need Minn. to get f**ked early out of the #2 seed race!
Ponder sucks.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Go Tampa, we need Minn. to get f**ked early out of the #2 seed race!

won't mind a close and fun game, but definitely THIS!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

The Vikings have lost 21 straight games in which they trailed by 10+ at halftime (last win: 2005 vs Packers)
Long way to go but if Tampa holds on... 6-0 ATL, 5-1 Chicago, 5-2 NYG, 5-2 SF... still puts us in 4th place... NFC is tough as heck... root for Eagles to beat ATL, Carolina to beat Chicago and Dallas to beat the Giants. Have to keep winning though. We lose and all of a sudden we are in a mess with possibly Cardinals, Packers, Vikings, Seahawks, etc although a division winner would have the edge (cards/49ers). Main thing is win the division and we would host a playoff game. I really wonder how we would do on the road in the playoffs since we have no experience in that area. At Giants, Falcons, Chicago, etc... we might get rattled by the noise and one bad play and we could snowball. We aren't really meant for coming down from behind (not that we can't though). Just thinking out loud.....
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 25, 2012 at 7:52 PM ]
Yessssssss!!! I needed that!!!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Jerome Simpson got away with a clear block in the back on that run.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Jerome Simpson got away with a clear block in the back on that run.

It was close. He got the inside of his arm.
Damn how did we let this boner Ponder beat us.

SMH
Donald Penn should have been tossed from the game. Throwing punches at Jared Allen's uncovered head.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Donald Penn should have been tossed from the game. Throwing punches at Jared Allen's uncovered head.

That was great!
Share 49ersWebzone