LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Cam Newton - NFL's #1 Crybaby?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Originally posted by Mercuryspeed:
Reminds me of Lebron. I don't care for him either. But they do understand what being a good teammate and empathy means but they are just childish and arrogant underneath it all because they have lived as manchildren with much success previously. He's got Lebron written all over him
Couldnt agree more.. Lebron would be great if took the game as series as lets say Kobe does.. and if Cam took the game as serious as Brady or Manning then he would be great.. Both of them are "me first" guys.. waste of talent..

Did you not watch any basketball this past year?
Epitome of selfish.

Did his directors analogy even make that much sense? Was he trying to be smart? Came off like an idiot.

Want to see your future- see VY.
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Man what a jerk , how can he expect to earn respect from his teammates doing that crap. He was wondering what needs to change well there's his answer. Cut the crap and man up take a little responsibility for sucking the joint up
Originally posted by sfout:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-the-coaches/0ap1000000083941/Billick-Cam-is-a-petulant-child

Brian Billick calls it like he sees it.

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by sfout:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-the-coaches/0ap1000000083941/Billick-Cam-is-a-petulant-child

Brian Billick calls it like he sees it.

Did not read! Brian Billick is an idiot
Originally posted by dj43:
His history is dotted with situations that suggest his character is lacking.

Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Mike Mayock said when Cam was drafted that he wasnt a leader,

His history is dotted with situations that suggest his character is lacking.

Word
Originally posted by SF69ers:
He's pissing me off. Bad body language. Complains too damn much. Showed so much potential, but is mentally not there.

lol really the laptop thing should have giving this away. He's not use to being a loser, he's use to the entire team bing studs and him making a few plays with his feet. He doesn't have anything close to that with the pant, why they drafted him so early the year before. No other talent sometimes you can't just get a qb you need way more than that, Alex as an example you need a oline to block, a good coach and talent at Running back and wr!
He cries, because he cares
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
He's pissing me off. Bad body language. Complains too damn much. Showed so much potential, but is mentally not there.

lol really the laptop thing should have giving this away. He's not use to being a loser, he's use to the entire team bing studs and him making a few plays with his feet. He doesn't have anything close to that with the pant, why they drafted him so early the year before. No other talent sometimes you can't just get a qb you need way more than that, Alex as an example you need a oline to block, a good coach and talent at Running back and wr!
he has all that already
why hasnt Steve Smith b***h slapped this dude and reminded him hes in the NFL.
So yall are acting like kobe had it figured out from the beginning. The kobe i remember is the one who demanded a trade because he was mad because they said he could not win without shaw.

Lebron he finally got it after they lost in the finals last year he was a new person.

Now cam i would say he is more like a young michael vick in my eyes. He can actually throw the ball. Vince young was an immature tebow.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
This is the Cam Newton I thought we'd see last year when he got drafted. Then he went out and played great and I thought maybe I was wrong. Guess not, it just took a year to kick in.
Cam Newton = Jamarcus Russell

The Panthers did the right thing firing their GM. They have a ton of holes and they have paid out 45 million in guaranteed money to 3 Rb's (Deangelo, Stewart, Tolbert).
I would be frustrated also if i was Cam
Originally posted by Wrathman:
LOL , we're getting blown out, but let me do my superman dance because it's all about me!

They weren't getting blown out for that one but I believe another time they were and he did it.

Also, here is the full play. There are like 4 guys wanting to celebrate with him and just stand back and let him do his thing.

Ran into this video after watching that one. Look at his shirt and listen to him.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 23, 2012 at 9:57 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
LOL , we're getting blown out, but let me do my superman dance because it's all about me

They weren't getting blown out for that one but I believe another time they were and he did it.

Also, here is the full play. There are like 4 guys wanting to celebrate with him and just stand back and let him do his thing.

It was the Giants game. Panthers were losing 23-0 towards the end of the 3rd quarter and the moron does his stupid Superman all about me thing. I remember because I made a comment to my buddy when we were watching it unfold and we both shook our heads. It was a Thursday game, I remember that.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Cam Newton is the a baller and ya'll just racist.

Moon said so

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/23/moon-thinks-criticism-of-newton-is-off-base-possibly-racist/
im racist then
Share 49ersWebzone