LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

6 other games this week that will impact the 49ers.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • buck
  • Veteran
The 49ers did their part by beating the Seahawks.

There are six other games this week that will directly impact the 49ers.

1. Arizona @ Minnesota

Playing at home, the Viking should be able to win the game.
A Viking victory gives SF a one game lead in the NFC West.

2. Green Bay@ St. Louis

Both the Packers and the Rams have 3-3 records.
Green Bay should be able to win this game.
It is hard to cheer for the Pack, but it is good for division rival to lose.
We have a win against the Packers, and we still have to play the Rams twice.

3. Detroit @ Chicago

Chicago is 5-1; Detroit is 2-3.
A Chicago loss is good for the 49ers.

4. Washington @ NY Giants

The Giants are 4-2; the Redskins are 3-3.
A Redskin victory would be helpful, but the Giants should win this game.

5. Dallas @ Carolina

Dallas is 2-3; Carolina is 1-4.
Right now Carolina is picking fifth in the draft.
We have the Panther's third round pick.
The more losses they have, the higher that pick will be.
A Carolina loss helps. .

6. Cleveland @ Indianapolis

We have the Indianapolis's fourth round pick.
The more losses they have, the higher that pick will be.
Right now, the Colts have the ninth pick in upcoming draft.
A Colts loss helps.
I forgot we have the Panthers 3rd rounder. Good s**t. That pick will prolly ride the bench anyway.

I pretty much root against them anyway, unless they're playing someone in our division.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Oct 20, 2012 at 10:40 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I forgot we have the Panthers 3rd rounder. Good s**t. That pick will prolly ride the bench anyway.

I pretty much root against them anyway, unless they're playing someone in our division.

Let's use our 3rd rounder to draft a really short QB who will win the starting job in a shocker
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I forgot, how did we get that pick again?

Nice. Forgot about that pick as well. Can't stand Cam. He's the epitome of a selfish athlete.

And regarding that pick riding the pine, it's irritating that our 1st and 2nd round picks are inactive. Nowadays these are picks that come in and play right away excl. QB for the most part.
Originally posted by UKNiners:

Nice. Forgot about that pick as well. Can't stand Cam. He's the epitome of a selfish athlete.

And regarding that pick riding the pine, it's irritating that our 1st and 2nd round picks are inactive. Nowadays these are picks that come in and play right away excl. QB for the most part.

It's even more irritating given how our 2011 draft class was so essential to our success last season.

I know, we should have packaged those picks together for a high first rounder that would actually be playing!!!
Originally posted by 49er4life:

I know, we should have packaged those picks together for a high first rounder that would actually be playing!!!

Yup.
GOOD CALL on the Panthers, Colts losses.

I totally forgot about that.
Good thread Buck. Nice job.

Well, 50/50 so far.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
GOOD CALL on the Panthers, Colts losses.

I totally forgot about that.

Good thread man. Now we know who to cheer for.
This is a nice reminder. Now I will have reason to watch other teams and cheer them on to a loss so the 9ers can gain.
good info
Share 49ersWebzone