NFL suspends 49ers owner Jed York for six games and fines him $500K →

There are 508 users in the forums

6 other games this week that will impact the 49ers.

Shop 49ers game tickets
I forgot we have the Panthers 3rd rounder. Good s**t. That pick will prolly ride the bench anyway.

I pretty much root against them anyway, unless they're playing someone in our division.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Oct 20, 2012 at 10:40 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I forgot we have the Panthers 3rd rounder. Good s**t. That pick will prolly ride the bench anyway.

I pretty much root against them anyway, unless they're playing someone in our division.


Let's use our 3rd rounder to draft a really short QB who will win the starting job in a shocker
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
I forgot, how did we get that pick again?
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I forgot we have the Panthers 3rd rounder. Good s**t. That pick will prolly ride the bench anyway.

I pretty much root against them anyway, unless they're playing someone in our division.

Nice. Forgot about that pick as well. Can't stand Cam. He's the epitome of a selfish athlete.

And regarding that pick riding the pine, it's irritating that our 1st and 2nd round picks are inactive. Nowadays these are picks that come in and play right away excl. QB for the most part.
Originally posted by UKNiners:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I forgot we have the Panthers 3rd rounder. Good s**t. That pick will prolly ride the bench anyway.

I pretty much root against them anyway, unless they're playing someone in our division.

Nice. Forgot about that pick as well. Can't stand Cam. He's the epitome of a selfish athlete.

And regarding that pick riding the pine, it's irritating that our 1st and 2nd round picks are inactive. Nowadays these are picks that come in and play right away excl. QB for the most part.

It's even more irritating given how our 2011 draft class was so essential to our success last season.
Originally posted by UKNiners:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I forgot we have the Panthers 3rd rounder. Good s**t. That pick will prolly ride the bench anyway.

I pretty much root against them anyway, unless they're playing someone in our division.

Nice. Forgot about that pick as well. Can't stand Cam. He's the epitome of a selfish athlete.

And regarding that pick riding the pine, it's irritating that our 1st and 2nd round picks are inactive. Nowadays these are picks that come in and play right away excl. QB for the most part.

I know, we should have packaged those picks together for a high first rounder that would actually be playing!!!
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Originally posted by UKNiners:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I forgot we have the Panthers 3rd rounder. Good s**t. That pick will prolly ride the bench anyway.

I pretty much root against them anyway, unless they're playing someone in our division.

Nice. Forgot about that pick as well. Can't stand Cam. He's the epitome of a selfish athlete.

And regarding that pick riding the pine, it's irritating that our 1st and 2nd round picks are inactive. Nowadays these are picks that come in and play right away excl. QB for the most part.

I know, we should have packaged those picks together for a high first rounder that would actually be playing!!!

Yup.
GOOD CALL on the Panthers, Colts losses.

I totally forgot about that.
Good thread Buck. Nice job.
Well, 50/50 so far.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
GOOD CALL on the Panthers, Colts losses.

I totally forgot about that.

Good thread man. Now we know who to cheer for.
This is a nice reminder. Now I will have reason to watch other teams and cheer them on to a loss so the 9ers can gain.
good info
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone