There are 269 users in the forums

*** WEEK 7 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/18 - 10/22 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Esco:
I can't believe Suggs is playing already, he must be consuming baby blood or something

He looks a bit Chunky, and out of shape. Don't ever mess with an Achilles injury. The Ravens letting him become active this week,
spells Desperation on their part, IMO.
Rooting for the Cardinals against MINN today for two reasons:

If they lose today it will be their third in a row, and you know they will be DAMN determined to not lose their 4th straight at home to the niners next week.

If they are 5-2 it will be perceived as a more impressive win by the niners.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

If they lose today it will be their third in a row, and you know they will be DAMN determined to not lose their 4th straight at home to the niners next week.

no and no
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
I can't believe Suggs is playing already, he must be consuming baby blood or something

nice

AP scored vs AZ

Who cares about perception?

No way dude.

1st order of business: Win the division

100th order of business: Impress people
Looks like AZ can't stop the run. Gore must be licking his chops right now.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

No way dude.

lol I was trying to being sarcastic on the 2nd part, I honestly dont care about perception. The first part however I was not, they will much harder to beat with their backs against the wall facing 4 straight losses.

I am not worried about the Cards winning the division if they win today, they're good, but not 49er good.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Oct 21, 2012 at 10:29 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Its kind of interesting to see how CJ Spiller and Reggie Bush are being used now as full time running backs and not some hybrid WR. Some thought they didn't have the body type to rush 15+ times a game and makes you think how good Bush would of been if he was actually used as a RB his first few years in NO.

Suggs with a sack. Wow
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

He looks a bit Chunky, and out of shape. Don't ever mess with an Achilles injury. The Ravens letting him become active this week,
spells Desperation on their part, IMO.

Suggs just got a sack
I can't root for Minnesota. I prefer the NFC West to continue playing well. I want the Cardinals to hit Harvin, Peterson and Ponder hard, but maybe lose it right at the end. It shouldn't be easy for either team.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

No way dude.

lol I was being sarcastic on the 2nd part, I honestly dont care about perception. The first part however I was not, they will much harder ti beat with their backs against the wall facing 4 straight losses.

Or, they will be fired up after a road win in Minnesota.

I'd rather have them dejected from 3 straight losses and facing the division champs/leaders.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 21, 2012 at 10:27 AM ]
Rodgers does dance a lot more than necessary.
Share 49ersWebzone