There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

4 days and counting

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Definitely didn't need a new thread in the NFL Forum for this. There is an entire forum dedicated to 49ers games and topics. lol

You mean Alex Talk?

It is what it is. With good reason.

No. You are quite wrong. It is utterly wrong that a few posters hijack thread after thread to discuss one subject. There is the Smith thread, the Kaepernick thread and the weekly gameday thread, all saying much the same thing. And yet that still isn't enough for some posters.

There is no good reason for this.
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Well boys, we both have a short week and a big game under the lights at your house. I have a feeling this game will be a victory for the 49ers for a number of good reasons, but that is why we play the game and I'm looking forward to seeing how we stack up against arguably the best team in the division. Russell Wilson is learning and growing and I am really interested to see how he looks against a truly elite defense.

My honest fearless prediction: 49ers 27 Seahawks 20

Navy

Good call. Not a game for you to be ashamed of. And Wilson is progressing. See you next time!
Thanks English - the thread hijacking has become painful.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Thanks English - the thread hijacking has become painful.

Agreed. Please use the report facility when it gets bad as we can't be everywhere.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Definitely didn't need a new thread in the NFL Forum for this. There is an entire forum dedicated to 49ers games and topics. lol

You mean Alex Talk?

It is what it is. With good reason.

No. You are quite wrong. It is utterly wrong that a few posters hijack thread after thread to discuss one subject. There is the Smith thread, the Kaepernick thread and the weekly gameday thread, all saying much the same thing. And yet that still isn't enough for some posters.

You actually did that with this thread here^^........

You're right. No reason to state the obvious. The utterly depressing play speaks for itself. Why egg it on in here, a dedicated fan forum.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
49ers - 13
Hawks - 6