There are 252 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

4 days and counting

Well boys, we both have a short week and a big game under the lights at your house. I have a feeling this game will be a victory for the 49ers for a number of good reasons, but that is why we play the game and I'm looking forward to seeing how we stack up against arguably the best team in the division. Russell Wilson is learning and growing and I am really interested to see how he looks against a truly elite defense.

My honest fearless prediction: 49ers 27 Seahawks 20
[ Edited by NavyHawk on Oct 15, 2012 at 6:15 AM ]
Lol @ arguably
Thursday Night games are retarded. Everyone is tired. If Harbaugh is smart, he'll finally activate Brandon Jacobs and let him handle the load. I agree we'll win. Slow, plodding, and boring.

49ers - 13

Seattle - 3
the niners.................
hawks 24 niners 17
I was going to say that Wilson hasn't been tested by a top D, but I forgot that he faced Arizona already. I still think it will be a nightmare for him Thursday. Seattle's defense should keep them in the game.
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 15, 2012 at 12:26 AM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol @ arguably

Yes, it's a point that can be argued, especially after you were just man-handled at home by the New York Giants.
[ Edited by NavyHawk on Oct 15, 2012 at 6:16 AM ]
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol @ arguably

Yes, it's a point that can be argued, especially after you were just man-handled at home by the New York Giants.

You don't have Eli.
This will be an excellent test for us.

We lost in all phases of the game: Special Teams. Offense and defense not to mention being out-coached.

We have to bounce back - BIG TIME!
Hawks 47, 49ers 13
Definitely didn't need a new thread in the NFL Forum for this. There is an entire forum dedicated to 49ers games and topics. lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 15, 2012 at 8:33 AM ]
go ninners
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Definitely didn't need a new thread in the NFL Forum for this. There is an entire forum dedicated to 49ers games and topics. lol

You mean Alex Talk?
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

You mean Alex Talk?

It is what it is. With good reason.
Good game