There are 167 users in the forums

T.O Tells the Jet's he's ready to go on Twitter

Shop 49ers game tickets
Shameful --- how far he's fallen from grace; has to beg to get a shot on the team.

In all reality though, why would the Jets sign him when they can get Plaxico, who not only knows the playbook but actually plays the game with his mouth shut.
Originally posted by mella8:
Shameful --- how far he's fallen from grace; has to beg to get a shot on the team.

In all reality though, why would the Jets sign him when they can get Plaxico, who not only knows the playbook but actually plays the game with his mouth shut.

Maybe they could get TO for NFL min. wage? They should just get all three; TO, 85, and PB, and make it a real circus.
Originally posted by WhoGotItBetterThenUs:
I'm pretty sure they would have just brought Plaxico back by now if they wanted a veteran WR. Owens is done. He burned too many bridges.

I hope receivers are taking notice that b.s won't be put up with because there are some pretty big name guys like Plaxico, TO, Chad Johnson, etc that are still out there. Sure they are past their prime but I think they still could contribute if they just focused and put the b.s. behind them.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I'm pretty sure they would have just brought Plaxico back by now if they wanted a veteran WR. Owens is done. He burned too many bridges.

I hope receivers are taking notice that b.s won't be put up with because there are some pretty big name guys like Plaxico, TO, Chad Johnson, etc that are still out there. Sure they are past their prime but I think they still could contribute if they just focused and put the b.s. behind them.

I'd add Kellen Winslow Jr. to that list. Its as if they can't help but put themselves above the team. Winslow was not only traed by the Buccs, cut by the Seahawks at the last minute, and after 1 week with the Patriots he supposedly wanted more playing time(seriously? you think Belicheck plays that sh*t?). These guys just aren't team players. Its all about them, pay me, me players, and who cares about winning I want my stats. I just hope Moss doesn't fallow the same path. Harbaugh will cut his ass in a minute and he can go hang out with these other guys on the unemployment line.
I'm one of the biggest TO HATERS on the planet.

Go riddance to that filth scumbag. It seems owners, GM's and cHC know what a filthy poison he'd be.

Let him get a real job and start giving $ support to his kids - the king of Deadbeat Dads.
I'd add Kellen Winslow Jr. to that list. Its as if they can't help but put themselves above the team. Winslow was not only traed by the Buccs, cut by the Seahawks at the last minute, and after 1 week with the Patriots he supposedly wanted more playing time(seriously? you think Belicheck plays that sh*t?). These guys just aren't team players. Its all about them, pay me, me players, and who cares about winning I want my stats. I just hope Moss doesn't fallow the same path. Harbaugh will cut his ass in a minute and he can go hang out with these other guys on the unemployment line.

Good one. Forgot about Winslow. He could be really good again if he would just shut up, focus and play. Could have had a shot at a ring as well but he'd probably would have sold it anyways.
karma has a way of getting people back.....
Jets tell T O no way
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I told the Jets I was ready too. Got the same response as TO
Originally posted by Antix:
I told the Jets I was ready too. Got the same response as TO

Ignore...delete?

• Paul
  • Veteran
sad... he will take twice as long to get into the HOF now (Im guessing he gets in 10-15 yrs from now).
Originally posted by pdizo916:
karma has a way of getting people back.....

exactly ...if T.O had not been such a pain in the ass at every stop he made , he could have easily found work as a #4 WR somewhere , but he will NEVER shut his damn mouth , his ego and attitude got him blacklisted , and he deserves it ...I have zero sympathy for this guy ...when I think of how he f**ked us over , when WE NEEDED HIM ...and we had to settle for an injured defensive end and a 4th rounder when he FORCED the trade

I hope we never sign him to a one day contract and let him retire a 49er ...f**k HIM ...The bridge has been burned, and the only one at fault is T.O

he has done NOTHING to earn sympathy from 49ers fans, even though some still pity him , I sure the hell dont , I'll always remember how he behaved when he forced the trade , he threw us the fans under the bus , and we remember, which is why we will never support him coming back to the Niners ....
Seattle would have at least 8 drops last night, as opposed to 5, had they held onto TO.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Ignore...delete?

Originally posted by Allx9er:
Jets tell T O no way

Plax must have really pissed someone off there last year for them to sign Hill over Plax. He wasn't terrible last year.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
I really want to see T.O do good. He's a great player, just wasn't media ready. He needed a better PR guy. Fully into the game and let his emotions out too easily during media interviews
Share 49ersWebzone