LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 295 users in the forums

*** WEEK 6 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/11 - 10/15 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets

some tough games to pick this week. Lions vs Eagles, Packers vs Texans, Bills vs Cardinals and Broncos vs Chargers.

Im going with the upsets cuz I dont think these teams suck as much as they have shown

Lions, Packers, and BIlls will win BOOK IT
Agree!

I have a funny feeling about Cowboys/Ravens.....all of the teams coming off tough losses have rebounded.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
they should switch us and the Broncos game monday night
I think the Seahawks have a legitimate chance, especially with that homefield advantage and all. Not too impressed with the Patriots running game yet. It's reminiscent of last year when everyone was amazed with their dual threat of receiving tight ends and the new dynamics it added to their offense. Then one of them gets injured in the playoffs and things go to hell as the offense starts looking inept in their execution. Ehh but what do I know.

Hope the Bills win one for their fans.
Steelers at Titans, could there be a more awful Thursday night game?
im gonna just watch the first qrt of the game, this match up has to be worse than the previous Thursday game.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
here is to Antonio Brown blowin the f**k up tonight to get my fantasy week off to a good start
Originally posted by Tman:
here is to Antonio Brown blowin the f**k up tonight to get my fantasy week off to a good start

THIS
Live streaming anywhere?

Damn Redman
  • Tman
  • Veteran
f**kin mike wall ass
Good start for the Titans... hope they can give the Steelers a run.
Amazing that Ike Taylor has been a starter all these years.. he has always been teh suxxorz, IMHO.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Good start for the Titans... hope they can give the Steelers a run.

...and nope
Share 49ersWebzone