There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Falcons Haven't Played Anyone

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Seeing this thread made me think about who we've played.

2-3 GB

1-3 Detroit

4-1 Minny

2-2 Jets

2-3 Bills

We lost to the only team with a decent record.

Agreed. The Packers and Lions are not even close to the same teams they were last season. Minnesota is for real. Literally every single game left on the schedule are against teams that can give the 49ers problems. Every one of them.

The ride has only begun.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Bet they lose to Oakland

Raiders are a weird team. They'll lose to a horrible team and then beat a Superbowl contender the next week.

It wouldn't surprise me if they edge out the Falcons
the raiders sook. they cannot beat the falcuns
packers should be 3-2
Originally posted by YungAce:
Bet they lose to Oakland

Raiders are a weird team. They'll lose to a horrible team and then beat a Superbowl contender the next week.

It wouldn't surprise me if they edge out the Falcons
my lil bro is an Atl fan.....I called them losing to Oak a few weeks ago
Originally posted by Jcool:
GB beat Sea....not a bad team

And GB lost to Indy

The Vikings lost to Indy.

Indy ain't bad.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
The Vikings lost to Indy.

Indy ain't bad.

aren't good either... they did lose to the Jaguars
Falcons and Texans are huge frauds, they both won't make it to the Superbowl most likely, or past the divisional round.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Falcons and Texans are huge frauds, they both won't make it to the Superbowl most likely, or past the divisional round.

Falcons yes. I don't know about the Texans. Their defense and running game are legit. Both play in pathetic divisions and will stroll into the playoffs. Both probably getting b***h slapped right in the face when they play the Ravens and the 49ers for the right to play in the championship round.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Texans are good .
Texans are overrated and will lose to the Packers next week.
I've watched a few of their games. They are a solid team all around, and strong in all phases of the game...more balanced than we are I would even say.

That being said, they aren't as good as their record...and have probably won 2 games they could have easily lost. Outside of the balance (which is a very good thing to be in today's NFL), there isn't any phase of the game that they are superlatively good a

Their defense is not on our level, and I think our defense would shut down "Matty Ice".
Lol the Texans and Falcons are for real.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I agree. Good teams.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I agree. Good teams.

Yea. Not as spectacular as their records may boast but definitely legit teams.