LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

49er Bar in Chicago

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by luv49rs:
When I lived in Chicago, my favorite place to go watch the 9ers was Durkin's. It's a Steelers bar, but everyone is very cool there.

I live a block away from there lol
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by socalfan21:
When I lived in Chicago, my favorite place to go watch the 9ers was Durkin's. It's a Steelers bar, but everyone is very cool there.

Serious? I used to live close by myself. Good times

Yep I actually walked past Durkins last night thats the only reason I remembered it lol
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Yep I actually walked past Durkins last night thats the only reason I remembered it lol

i'm almost positive they will show the game tonight if you're unable to get it at home on a local channel; you should check it out.

i'm almost positive they will show the game tonight if you're unable to get it at home on a local channel; you should check it out.

I have NFL Network I have like the ultimate Sports package here at my apartment... I was jus asking for my parents who live in the burbs my dad couldn't find the game and I don't want him to come all the way up here to watch the game if he doesn't have to.
Last weekend I found great UT (Texas Longhorns) bar called the Brownstone Tavern, there, but could not locate a Niners bar for the NFL game.

I did find out about these places though. They are bars for divisional rivals (of the Bears), so they may be fun places to watch the game as they'll surely be rooting for the Niners this week.

Detroit Lions
O'Malley's West
2249 N. Lincoln Ave. Chicago, Il 60614
(773)935-2719

A great place for Detroit fans to unite and watch the game. Great specials throughout the week!

Green Bay Packers
Will's Northwoods Inn
3030 N Racine, Chicago, IL 60657
(773)528-4400
http://www.willsnorthwoodsinn.com/

"You can tell where we are by the Packers flag out front. So put on your green sweater and cap, come on in and have a Will's Wisconsin-style Bloody Mary (served with a pickle rather than celery or some other fou-fou concoction) along with a Sneaky Pete chaser of Leinenkugel beer, graze on our free food and watch the Packers win!!"

Minnesota Vikings
Redmond's
3358 N Sheffield Ave. Chicago, IL 60657
(773)404-2151
Website
"Hey Minnesota fans - Redmond's is your home for all Vikings football this fall! We always play the sound for the Vikings games, and we have a ton of flat screen TVs."
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

I have NFL Network I have like the ultimate Sports package here at my apartment... I was jus asking for my parents who live in the burbs my dad couldn't find the game and I don't want him to come all the way up here to watch the game if he doesn't have to.

oh gotcha

oh gotcha

Its so crazy because we have no 49ers bars and I have met a lot of 49er fans at DePaul but we have every other fan bar... i live right next to a Bills bar.... seriously.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

oh gotcha

Its so crazy because we have no 49ers bars and I have met a lot of 49er fans at DePaul but we have every other fan bar... i live right next to a Bills bar.... seriously.

I know, I lived there for 10 years and was always on the lookout for a 9er bar, never found one
  • Clementi
  • Info N/A
I have lived in suburbs of Chicago all my life (I'm 31 years old) and every year it is a struggle to watch the 49ers games.

I get together with my friends (All Bears Fans) but we all get along, but when it comes time for Sunday we have to go to a sports bar to catch all the games.

We used to go to a place called Bud's in Tinley Park, but they got shutdown. Then up until last year we went to a bar called Heroe's in Joliet but I always miss kickoff and it seems like the 49ers game is always the last to go on...........so finally my one friend got the NFL Ticket and I go to his place and can watch the 49ers games there.

We should find a bar that we can make a 49ers bar in Chicago, I would be game for helping to figure out where. I have heard the Foundry in Aurora is pretty good, any other suggestions?

Oh yeah good luck fellow 49ers fans in Chicago, hopefully its a good night!

Clementi

Guess What? THERE IS NOW A 49ers Bar in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Red Brick Chicago! I will supply the Fernet, Please tell all Niners fans you know in Chicago to come and watch the games with us!
Originally posted by SFCHI49ers:
Guess What? THERE IS NOW A 49ers Bar in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Red Brick Chicago! I will supply the Fernet, Please tell all Niners fans you know in Chicago to come and watch the games with us!

Where is this bar at?
Where is this bar at?

I live in Chicago as well and go to DePaul. Would love to know where this bar is at. Miss watching the games without fellow niner fans.
Red Brick Chicago 1938 West Irving Park Road right off the Irving Park Brown Line stop.
Originally posted by SFCHI49ers:
Red Brick Chicago 1938 West Irving Park Road right off the Irving Park Brown Line stop.

So it's a legit 49ers bar or is it you and 2 other 49ers fans watching on a TV in the corner
Share 49ersWebzone