Head Coach Mike Nolan?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
This is NOT a cool story, bro.

Ha. Slow day.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Lets not remember. He's lucky to still have a job.
i hope we meet his defense in the playoffs . if the game is in san fran that would make a nice welcome home gift for him. I really would not like to go to thier house
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Still can't believe i let that douche sign my niner hoodie

I seen him at one Niner family day and my wife says hey should we get his autograph, I said hell no that dude is gonna be fired soon anyways and he got fired 7 games into the season.
when he got fired, thier next move was not good

nope it wasn't thought out thoroughly. You Jed got put together by a good talker.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Brando85:

Ha. Slow day.
it is interesting to look at those days though and see how far we have come some since then. Maybe it makes everyone forget thier problems they have with any aspect of our current team and just be very very thankfull we in no way, shape or form, resemble that team anymore(the vikings game did create some bad flashbacks to me though)
Get this out of NT. The guy was the 2nd worst catastrophe to happen to the 49ers in the recent era. Biggest was Sing. I want to forget these guys exist.
mike nolan cared to much about how he looked on the sideline

jim harbuagh has worn the same outfit for over a year
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
nope it wasn't thought out thoroughly. You Jed got put together by a good talker.
i was banned at the time but in my quiet room( an old alice cooper song he wrote when he was in the insane asylum) I thought they should have did a long search in the off season and look at every aspect of the team operations. At the time I wanted a nfl coach with a track record like gruden to come in here, I thought after nolan, whoever would get the job would have to have authority to tear it down and rebuild . alas we know what happened
it is interesting to look at those days though and see how far we have come some since then. Maybe it makes everyone forget thier problems they have with any aspect of our current team and just be very very thankfull we in no way, shape or form, resemble that team anymore(the vikings game did create some bad flashbacks to me though)

Funny you mentioe this as that loss did give me a helpless feeling that I hadn't felt during the Harbaugh tenure. Not one of our three regular season losses last season felt like they were completely out of our grips, but the Vikings games saw us get outplayed in for four quarters, a feeling I hadn't felt in quite some time.
[ Edited by Brando85 on Oct 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
i was banned at the time but in my quiet room( an old alice cooper song he wrote when he was in the insane asylum) I thought they should have did a long search in the off season and look at every aspect of the team operations. At the time I wanted a nfl coach with a track record like gruden to come in here, I thought after nolan, whoever would get the job would have to have authority to tear it down and rebuild . alas we know what happened

oh well at least it lead to Harbaugh
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Funny you mentione this as that loss did give me a helpless feeling that I hady to feel during the Harbaugh tenure. Not one of our three regular season losses last season felt like they were completely out of our grips, but the Vikings games saw us get outplayed in for four quarters, a feeling I hadn't felt in quite some time.
that is because, our lack of effort and not being ready to play a road game brought back alot of bad memories that we had all thought we had forgotten

• cciowa
  • Veteran

oh well at least it lead to Harbaugh
sus. you were around at the time and i was banned,,, help me. was there a outcry for JH to be hired after nolan got fired or was that not on the radar screen? thank you cc

Ha. Slow day.

The Viking game only illustrated that we cannot forget that our running game is where the offense starts for us, not to take any opponent lightly, and that the defense can't stay on the field nearly 35 minutes and expect us to win. I did not for one moment think that we went back in time to the Nolantary days. Not after 21 games of this regime.
Mike Nolan wasn't too bad imo, the personnel he put around him however was horrible, and his in-game decisions were garbage. He brought in the core of our current team though
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Mike Nolan wasn't too bad imo, the personnel he put around him however was horrible, and his in-game decisions were garbage. He brought in the core of our current team though

In Honor of Nowin and his hellspawn Nolan Has a Plan (affectionately called NHAP by those that loved him ), now that young Jed has learned from the mentoring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHoJbh08n3c
Share 49ersWebzone