LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Texans' 2012 Schedule a Cakewalk

Shop 49ers game tickets
Looking at the Texans schedule, they get to play the Colts, Jaguars and Titans twice.
They could very well sweep all 6 games. Their first real test will come when they play
Green Bay and then the Ravens in Week 6 and 7, respectively.

Outside of the Texans, the AFC South and West look like the worst divisions in the NFL.
The South is indisputably the worst division when it comes to records. You look at the
talent level of the Jaguars and Titans, and they are right near the bottom of the league.
I would include the NFC South, but the Saints aren't as bad as their record indicates.
Can't believe they are the only 0-4 team next to the Browns.

I don't think you can properly evaluate a team that has only played the Dolphins, Jaguars,
Broncos and Titans. The Broncos are the only team with a defense to speak of, or offense
for that matter. We'll see if they're for real in the coming weeks. The Cardinals have played
3 out of their first 4 games at home. In Weeks 7-11, they get the Vikings, Niners, Packers
then the Falcons, with three of those games on the road. Week 8 in Arizona is shaping up
to be a big game for the Niners. A statement game. And the last game of the season on
12/30 looks like it may actually have playoff implications. And it will happen at Candlestick.
texans vs ravens in afc championship

BOOK IT.
Don't care. LOL. It will sort out in the playoffs. They can't avoid good teams when they reach that. They will run into the Patriots or Ravens sooner or later.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Don't care. LOL. It will sort out in the playoffs. They can't avoid good teams when they reach that. They will run into the Patriots or Ravens sooner or later.

and they will CRUSH the patriots and the ravens will be a good match up.
Texans will be one and done in the playoffs. BOOK IT.
I asked my friend what he thinks of Texans and he said one thing:

Very solid now, but mediocre if any of these guys go down:

Schaub, Foster, Andre Johnson.

And we all know how fragile they are.

I don't wish injury on them.....hope they can remain healthy. But it is something to make note of.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

I don't wish injury on them.....hope they can remain healthy. But it is something to make note of.

just like we are when it comes to PW.GORE.VD

but with foster touching it 25+ per game i see him hurting something
Long season and Texas look solid at this point. Very good D. They also have a good offense. Agree they haven'y had much competition yet.

Texas vs Ravens in AFC final and could go either way. It will be a hard fought game with Texas edging them out.

Niners will have a very tough time with the Cards. We're not [at this time] a high scoring team and they have a very good D. In the end we beat them twice BUT not by much.

Niners vs. Atlanta - we win.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
They might win the superbowl
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Lulz

Foster injured to begin season

Johnson injured to end season IIRC

third string qb led them to playoffs

All about that defense imo, like us

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Texans will be one and done in the playoffs. BOOK IT.

I think ATL may have the easiest.
Either way, Texans are pretty damn good.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Lulz

Foster injured to begin season

Johnson injured to end season IIRC

third string qb led them to playoffs

All about that defense imo, like us

This. Plus they have Ben Tate, who has had some pretty good games when Foster was out.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I think ATL may have the easiest.

they have the saints, doe
Share 49ersWebzone