There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/4 - 10/8 ***

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Cam newton wtf is up with you!
Newton is either blind or just stupid...seriously, an open man is right in front of him and he throws right into the dirt.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Not that it will matter, but incredibly dumb for Den not to go for 2 down 31-13
You are right, it doenst matter ;)

Nice done by the seacocks, fake-punt-to-safety...
[ Edited by communist on Oct 7, 2012 at 3:53 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Robert Griffin III ‏@RGIII

Thank you for all the prayers & support I'm ok and I think after all the testing I will play next week.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Well now it's 31-21, could've been 31-23 if not for John Fox's inexplicable stupidity.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
Well now it's 31-21, could've been 31-23 if not for John Fox's inexplicable stupidity.

Well he isn't a good coach... I laughed when Denver hired him and when he got all this praise when Tebow had all his 4th quarter comebacks, that Fox did everything in his power to kill.

cant blame fox too much

mcgahee cost them the game
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Well he isn't a good coach... I laughed when Denver hired him and when he got all this praise when Tebow had all his 4th quarter comebacks, that Fox did everything in his power to kill.

ITA. Denver would've finished 4-12 at best without Tebow.

What??? Tebow was crap during the regular season the most games. It was a lot about the defense.

??? What did Fox do?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
What??? Tebow was crap during the regular season the most games. It was a lot about the defense.

??? What did Fox do?

Bad play calling... Tebow is a bad QB but was able to win games for Denver despite bad coaching.

Also Denver's great defensive coordinator is currently giving up 31.25 ppg (+4 ppg from 2011) as the HC of Oakland.
[ Edited by Jcool on Oct 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:

??? What did Fox do?

Denver went 6-25 over Orton's last 31 starts, then 8-5 with Tebow. We're supposed to believe this was just a coincidence? I know correlation doesn't equal causation, but it's pretty obvious what happened. Also, Denver's D was awful in the playoffs, blowing a big late lead to a one-legged Roethlisberger. Tebow carried them to their only post-Elway playoff victory.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Denver went 6-25 over Orton's last 31 starts, then 8-5 with Tebow. We're supposed to believe this was just a coincidence? I know correlation doesn't equal causation, but it's pretty obvious what happened. Also, Denver's D was awful in the playoffs, blowing a big late lead to a one-legged Roethlisberger. Tebow carried them to their only post-Elway playoff victory.

To be fair that was mostly with McDaniels as HC not Fox. Orton was 1-4 under Fox
[ Edited by Jcool on Oct 7, 2012 at 4:43 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

cant blame fox too much

mcgahee cost them the game

He cost them the game but they were only 10 yards away from scoring another TD. Just illustrates how close they could've been with a competent HC.
  • vaden
  • Veteran

To be fair that was mostly with McDaniels as HC not Fox. Orton was 1-4 under Fox

Yes, I know, but it's still relevant to how Tebow turned the team around.