There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/4 - 10/8 ***

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Is it just me or does Luck have the same throwing motion as Rivers? That thing looks hella funky.
If the Giants D continues to play like this, the Niners are gonna destroy them next week
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Dirty birds getting exposed

Good.

Vick gonna get benched i bet.

I meant the other dirty birds..the elite Falcons!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
South Park episode called "sarcastaball". Makes fun of the NFL and its anti concussion rules. The game becomes very "soft" where being nice to the opponent by giving them hugs and compliments wins the game. Butters semen becomes the "steroids" of the league.

Why is it called "Sarcastaball"?

Weeden no bueno, int
I jinxed the browns! Ugh!
Damn Nathan palmer
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
South Park episode called "sarcastaball". Makes fun of the NFL and its anti concussion rules. The game becomes very "soft" where being nice to the opponent by giving them hugs and compliments wins the game. Butters semen becomes the "steroids" of the league.

Why is it called "Sarcastaball"?

Because Stans dad was being sarcastic about creating a sport where players wear bras and play with a balloon and give hugs instead. He said lets call it sarcastaball and no one caught on that he was being sarcastic. He was so sarcastic that he started suffering concussion like brain problems from sarcasm. Sarcastaball eventually was labeled dangerous bc sarcasm could be a factor in brain problems.
Cribbs just fumbled the kick off. Sorry ass Browns letting the Giants off the hook
dan snyder's wife...WEDB
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Dirty birds getting exposed

Good.

Vick gonna get benched i bet.

I meant the other dirty birds..the elite Falcons!

I know what you meant. I forgot to say......"in other news"
LOL Browns are self-destructing.
Cleveland dookie browns
J. Charles is a monster
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
dan snyder's wife...WEDB

Whats WEDB?