There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LA City Council approves downtown stadium plan

Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Jaguars

Thought the Jags were destined for London?

We don't want them! Not the Jags and not the Rams.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Jaguars

Thought the Jags were destined for London?

We don't want them! Not the Jags and not the Rams.

Oh right... You guys already have the London Silly Nannies...

[ Edited by Eli_23 on Sep 30, 2012 at 7:50 AM ]
farmers field

so

green bay packers?

Originally posted by Paul:
it is going to be the Chargers... we all know this.

This.
Originally posted by Chico:
LA doesn't deserve a team. After letting the Rams go and then screwing up the Raiders. Who wants to watch a team with only 10,000 fans sitting in the stands. LA is an embarrassment to the NFL!!!

Both those teams left of their own accord. LA has done fine without them.

Go to a USC game at the Coliseum and tell me if there are "10,000 fans in the stands". Please be quiet about stuff you know exactly jack s**t about.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Its not going to be the Jaguars the new owner had to make promises before he was sold the team he would not move them (would of been smart to trade for Tebow for no other reason then to be able to take the tarps off the upper deck seats)

I think its going to be the LA Chargers or LA Rams.
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by Chico:
LA doesn't deserve a team. After letting the Rams go and then screwing up the Raiders. Who wants to watch a team with only 10,000 fans sitting in the stands. LA is an embarrassment to the NFL!!!

Both those teams left of their own accord. LA has done fine without them.

Go to a USC game at the Coliseum and tell me if there are "10,000 fans in the stands". Please be quiet about stuff you know exactly jack s**t about.

i wouldnt use SC as a barometer

i would think a lot of students fill up seats as well. do not think students would shell out NFL ticket money
Great if the Rams went back there but maybe the Bills with all the jack they're paying Williams.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
NFLonCBS ‏@NFLonCBS

.@JasonLaCanfora says "It will be at least 2014 before an NFL team moves to Los Angeles." #NFL
LA doesn't deserve a team, period. As soon as I can I'm getting the hell out of this garbage town and moving to SF.